[Serie A, 15th round] JUVENTUS 3-1 Atalanta [3rd December, 2016] (2 Viewers)

Mandzukic wins

• Mandzukic

• Marione

• The big Croat

• #17...no not Trezeguet you stupid idiot

• the guy who played CB, DM and CF

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Higuain has lost all his momentum the moment he started being paired with Mandzu. Not a fan of that duo being lined up together, but we don't have much options since Cuad start from the bench

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Is Cuadrado injured? No reason why Licht should be ahead of of him.

I like that formation, because I much rather see Rugani start instead of Stururu...

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Rotation I suppose, with Dani being injured and Cuad being the only RWB available for the coming CL game.

If we happen to lose this... Meltdown level 100?
We won't lose as long as Marchisio plays. But if he gets injured :scared;

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Higuain has lost all his momentum the moment he started being paired with Mandzu. Not a fan of that duo being lined up together, but we don't have much options since Cuad start from the bench
It will help to have Pjanic playing up close though. He's had chances in recent games. Some goals he should have scored. Having Pjaca, Dybala and Higuain all in good shape next year is going to be very important though.

- - - Updated - - -

Please no Sturaro for this game.

Jul 30, 2012
#Juventus XI: Buffon, Lichtsteiner, Rugani, Chiellini, Alex Sandro, Khedira, Marchisio, Sturaro, Pjanic, Mandzukic, Higuain.

#Juventus subs: Neto, Audero, Benatia, Evra, Hernanes, Lemina, Asamoah, Cuadrado, Kean.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)