[Serie A, 15th round] JUVENTUS 3-1 Atalanta [3rd December, 2016] (7 Viewers)

Mandzukic wins

• Mandzukic

• Marione

• The big Croat

• #17...no not Trezeguet you stupid idiot

• the guy who played CB, DM and CF

Results are only viewable after voting.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Atalanta fighting for Scudetto.

You heard it here first.

Then we buy their best player like we did with Roma and Napoli. :hihi:
The problem of importing Roma, Napoli players is that you now have Roma,Napoli players in your team.

That's why you only should sign one of them per season and dissolve them in juveness.

If you sign too many you bring this massive loser aura, the kind that chokes and blames circumstances. All the calshio classics, all the good stuff. Like a cluster of virus cells that can't be attacked by the immune system fast enough because it's too big.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
The problem of importing Roma, Napoli players is that you now have Roma,Napoli players in your team.

That's why you only should sign one of them per season and dissolve them in juveness.

If you sign too many you bring this massive loser aura, the kind that chokes and blames circumstances. All the calshio classics, all the good stuff. Like a cluster of virus cells that can't be attacked by the immune system fast enough because it's too big.
Like Bayern did it with Vizekusen players :agree:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
So we are going to play the 4 3 1 2 again, I think it's a good choice but Lemina needs to play over Sturaro. There is also no reason for Rugani not to be starting unless he is starting midweek.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I think we will win this 3-2
Atalanta will cause us troubles but we will prevail
BTW our home record is 7-0-0
We arent playing the best right now but we are definitely still the best in Italy - The Italian league just isnt strong enough this year...
Last year`s Napoli would give us a run for our money though.. (considering our current level)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
So we are going to play the 4 3 1 2 again, I think it's a good choice but Lemina needs to play over Sturaro. There is also no reason for Rugani not to be starting unless he is starting midweek.
Only for cuadrado having to enter later and change formation again.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I missed all Atlantas games this season, so I am looking forward to watch Kessie, to see what all the hype is about. Hope we can grind out another win as usual. The 4-3-1-2 suggested look so fucking boring. Not that Allegri has much other choice. Lemina instead of Sturaro offcourse, but thats not going to happen.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I don't care which formation we play.Just a win,clear win.That's what is expected.Not a usual torture but energetic play and a solid win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)