[Serie A, 15th round] JUVENTUS 3-1 Atalanta [3rd December, 2016] (5 Viewers)

Mandzukic wins

• Mandzukic

• Marione

• The big Croat

• #17...no not Trezeguet you stupid idiot

• the guy who played CB, DM and CF

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
This commnet has nothung to o with the ataanta game, but I think our winning cycle coul be fading next year, unless the team is overhauled once again.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
:agree:.Especially not in the first 25 minutes.
our worst half an hour since we lost away at fiorentina 4-2 despite having a 2-0 lead at half time. montella subbed in joaquin (...), switched to 4-3-3 and we conceded 4 within 15 minutes. that was the worst blackout i've ever seen from any juve.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
yeah, the fiorentina one is even worse than yesterdays. cant remember a team so dominant and in control in the 1st half just to completely throw that all away in the 2nd

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yeah because people who have a social life at earlier hours during the day do not count as having a social life. Social life is strictly Saturday evening, anything else is just bullshit.
Offcourse you know what i mean here.

When do people who go out and have a job go out ? Saturday. When do you plan dinner with friends or generally an evening with people ? Saturday. Cause fryday you are tired from the workweek and tend to relax.

Sunday on the other hand, is mostly a relaxed day at home or family. Hence sunday is sports everywhere.

Maybe its different when you have kids and need to visit people with them on sunday, i dont have children so i'm not aware of these things. But as a person under 40, the social life happens on fryday(after gym training) or saturday

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)