[Serie A, 15th round] JUVENTUS 3-1 Atalanta [3rd December, 2016] (6 Viewers)

Mandzukic wins

• Mandzukic

• Marione

• The big Croat

• #17...no not Trezeguet you stupid idiot

• the guy who played CB, DM and CF

Results are only viewable after voting.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Hell froze over, we agree on something ! :beer:
Cool.

What bothered me more wasn't even the level of performance per se, but the constant passive attitude and "cruising"/energy conserving mentality, that actually became lethargy. This I perceived as lack of effort, and that's what made me angry.

But now, actually I see a good window of opportunity here. It's in tough moments like this that a group can unify, be strong and overcame it together. Players may now find a stronger sense of unity and therefore some identity, that the team lacks so badly. Make no mistake, they are overwhelmed by criticism in Italy, by media and by the majority of fans. They are probably fed up with it - that's why players didn't talk to the press after the loss to Genoa. The fact Allegri is owning it up, protecting his players and showing leadership is positive.

It is the perfect oportunity to find that grinta and attitude this team has lacked so much. Genoa sent a blueprint to the rest of Serie A - like Milan and Inter showed before, you will cause Juve problem when you press high up with aggressiveness.

But now it's time for Juve itself to show aggression. Players must be pissed off and smash Atalanta. I think this could happen, and that guys can force their way till the end of the year going through some serious adversity. We've missed our main players for the whole semester now. It's either this or crumble.

All in all, I'm having an optimistc feel that this is when this team will start to actually gel together. That "us against the world" thing should wake them up. My guess is Allegri is instilling it and it started right after the game vs Genoa.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Possibly the most random ever.

Bizzare bit is how judgemental Zach is of social life habits lol.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Judgemental ? No @Osman, you just didnt read everything.

Jack likes the games on saturday evening. I'm nearly always occupied on that day like pretty much anyone around my age, if you got plans in the weekend.

So i give him a minor shove my saying "no i have a social life". Which is like, not remotely serious.
Jack takes it offensive, so i explain why from my viewpoint its the logic moment when everyone is going outdoors. And @Osman i did that in a friendly way, adding i dont have kids so i'm not knowing how life is if you do.
He again, takes it offensive and grieves, so i've kinda had it and tell him to stop beeing a precious snowflake

Judgemental @Osman ? I cant care less when people go out. In fact alot do on fryday, i dont cause i train fryday/saturday so fryday evening would be a nice gametime too (it is in belgium). But that guy cant take the slightest of negative reply, while beeing exceptionally negative about juve the entire time

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
RAMI¹⁰;5422609 said:
#Sacchi:"To lose the scudetto #Juventus would have to commit suicide.
Thats more likely the morata tevez pirlo vidal Juve...
We were simply untouchable when allegri got his shid together that season.

But this season? I perceive Juventus frail as fuck,

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is still right, it's seppuku worthy to lose the scudetto with this squad, despite its flaws.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Atalanta fighting for Scudetto.

You heard it here first.

Then we buy their best player like we did with Roma and Napoli. :hihi:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)