[Serie A, 15th round] JUVENTUS 3-1 Atalanta [3rd December, 2016] (7 Viewers)

Mandzukic wins

• Mandzukic

• Marione

• The big Croat

• #17...no not Trezeguet you stupid idiot

• the guy who played CB, DM and CF

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Offcourse you know what i mean here.

When do people who go out and have a job go out ? Saturday. When do you plan dinner with friends or generally an evening with people ? Saturday. Cause fryday you are tired from the workweek and tend to relax.

Sunday on the other hand, is mostly a relaxed day at home or family. Hence sunday is sports everywhere.

Maybe its different when you have kids and need to visit people with them on sunday, i dont have children so i'm not aware of these things. But as a person under 40, the social life happens on fryday(after gym training) or saturday
No I don't know what you mean, you took a jab and have no idea about what people do. Your comment is based on your style of life only, you called me not to have a social just because Saturday evening matches suit my way of living. But in the end, I am not surprised it's coming from you.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
No I don't know what you mean, you took a jab and have no idea about what people do. Your comment is based on your style of life only, you called me not to have a social just because Saturday evening matches suit my way of living. But in the end, I am not surprised it's coming from you.
Sorry, let me phrase it a bit differently

- People under 65 years old spend their social life mainly on saturday evening.
- Social life and family life isnt the same thing

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
our worst half an hour since we lost away at fiorentina 4-2 despite having a 2-0 lead at half time. montella subbed in joaquin (...), switched to 4-3-3 and we conceded 4 within 15 minutes. that was the worst blackout i've ever seen from any juve.

:tup:.So true.I completely forget about that game.Yes you are right.Within 15 minutes we conceded 4.Fucking Rossi....

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Sorry, let me phrase it a bit differently

- People under 65 years old spend their social life mainly on saturday evening.
- Social life and family life isnt the same thing
Still being an idiot, it was a mistake taking you off the ignore list.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Still being an idiot, it was a mistake taking you off the ignore list.
Nobody cares about your precious fragile feelings old man. This is an internet forum, not college campus safe space.

For a guy who is so incredibly negative all the time, its remarcable that you cant take the slightest negative or disagreeing comment.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I would play:

Buffon
Rugani-Benatia Chiello
Lich/Quadrado-Khedira-Marchisio-Pjanic-Sandro
Mandzukic-Higuain.
We can't allow any slip up's.It's a must win.
I not sure only if Allegri should start Quadrado from the start.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Not neccecarely a bar. Saturday evening is simply the convenient choise when inviting people over or when you go out.
Fryday i'd say is more like just hitting a bar after work/training, which is social life aswel.

Sunday ? Sunday is sports n family mostly. Unless you go watch some game
So why are you speaking about old people or people with kids, are they banned to have a good time on a Saturday evening? Your point sounds very "if you're old or have kids your social life doesnt exist, because you cant go drinking on a Saturday night"

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
So why are you speaking about old people with kids, are they banned to have a good time on a Saturday evening? Your point sounds very "if you're old or have kids your social life doesnt exist, because you dont go drinking on a Saturday night"
Fixed. I'm not banning anyone.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Now I really don't care about performance level. You could expect improvement before - it didn't happen and that's why it was upsetting.

But now we are in the midst of a huge injury crisis. It's huge. Our cornerstones Bonucci, Barzagli, Dybala out, with a still recovering Marchisio and Higuain. Very useful players like Alves and Pjaca.

Now the team just has to fight through it and get the result. Just keep the 4 point margin till the winter break and qualify first in CL, whatever it takes. The team is so banged up it's not even fair anymore to demand good play.

Survive the year, restart from january.

For this game, I need to see Cuadrado playing. Hopefully Allegri won't take him out after the first game he doesn't stand out. Let's shift back to our comfort area: 352, where players feel safe. Benatia will be a very good SW.

Buffon
Rugani Benatia Evra
Cuadrado Sandro
Pjanic Marchisio Lemina
Higuain Mandzo

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Now I really don't care about performance level. You could expect improvement before - it didn't happen and that's why it was upsetting.

But now we are in the midst of a huge injury crisis. It's huge. Our cornerstones Bonucci, Barzagli, Dybala out, with a still recovering Marchisio and Higuain. Very useful players like Alves and Pjaca.

Now the team just has to fight through it and get the result. Just keep the 4 point margin till the winter break and qualify first in CL, whatever it takes. The team is so banged up it's not even fair anymore to demand good play.

Survive the year, restart from january.

For this game, I need to see Cuadrado playing. Hopefully Allegri won't take him out after the first game he doesn't stand out. Let's shift back to our comfort area: 352, where players feel safe. Benatia will be a very good SW.

Buffon
Rugani Benatia Evra
Cuadrado Sandro
Pjanic Marchisio Lemina
Higuain Mandzo
Hell froze over, we agree on something ! :beer:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)