[Serie A, 15th round] JUVENTUS 3-1 Atalanta [3rd December, 2016] (5 Viewers)

Mandzukic wins

• Mandzukic

• Marione

• The big Croat

• #17...no not Trezeguet you stupid idiot

• the guy who played CB, DM and CF

Results are only viewable after voting.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
good game
Mandzukic is easily MOTM although Pjanic deserve some praise as well
A.Sandro did very well
Higuain seems too hesitant to shoot
I just didnt understand one thing - We are 3-0 up why not let Kean get some minutes

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
A good performance saw us get the required points, a tough game in anticipation ended up much easier than expected mainly to Atalanta being a bit naive but yet interesting as they actually came to play football unlike other Serie A teams. Kean playing and a clean sheet would have made that a lot more interesting but no complaints.

Buffon 6

Lichtsteiner 6
Rugani 7
Chiellini 6.5
Alex Sandro 7

Khedira 6
Marchisio 6,5
Sturaro 6.5
Pjanic 6.5

Higuain 6
Mandzukic 7.5

Lemina 6
Cuadrado 6
Evra 6

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Was a really "rough" game like some "experts" here claimed before the game.
Mandzukic is a monster.
Literally give his blood at the pitch.
I don't know what is the problem with that clown Lemina.He didn't pass a clear ball to Higuain or Quadrado,the same he did with Pjaca.What a selfish prick.
Let's hope that Mandzu is not injured.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Agree with Jack, Atalanta played into our hands a bit but they should not change their style and won't, they are a young team and we outfoxed them. Didn't think Sportiello had a very good game at all, but from a Juve perspective we did what we were supposed to do in this game. When we are focused and bring the tempo of the game up we're a good team. When we don't we can be decidedly average. It's difficult to find the balancing act but we could put a bit more into this game because we know Dinamo are the weakest side in the group, and it would be farcical to not beat them next week.

Mandzukic MOM by far, crazy performance from him. Alex Sandro also very good. Didn't think anyone played badly as such. Pjanic faded second half but so did our tempo for long spells. Sturaro makes me laugh, I like a trier but his bitey Jack Russell game is only going to take him so far.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Sturaro was horrible in everything he did.
Nice solo Sandro effort for the goal.
Two corner goals, thanks to Pjanic.
Higuain is still a turtle, even in his decision making lately.
Licht has been shit all season, his mind is already on his next club. he needs to gtfo
Was cursing at Allegri for bringing Cuad again for a striker instead of bringing Kean on when winning 3-0 at home, which forced him to bring Evra on as well to "balance" the formation and got fcked by conceding a beautiful goal.
I'm not impressed.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
A good performance saw us get the required points, a tough game in anticipation ended up much easier than expected mainly to Atalanta being a bit naive but yet interesting as they actually came to play football unlike other Serie A teams. Kean playing and a clean sheet would have made that a lot more interesting but no complaints.

Buffon 6

Lichtsteiner 6
Rugani 7
Chiellini 6.5
Alex Sandro 7

Khedira 6
Marchisio 6,5
Sturaro 6.5
Pjanic 6.5

Higuain 6
Mandzukic 7.5

Lemina 6
Cuadrado 6
Evra 6
Mandzukic surely deserves higher no? There wasn't anything more I could have asked of him on the pitch tonight.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
We change formation and fell asleep on the left flank for their goal. It was almost a perfect match we controlled them well. Mario is MOM what a beast, we so needed someone like him with his workrate and strength in midfield. Well we got it upfront instead. I'm disappointed with Higuain, just sad for him he needs a goal asap. Other than that beast performance from Alex Sandro but that's nothing new!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)