[Serie A, 15th round] JUVENTUS 3-1 Atalanta [3rd December, 2016] (9 Viewers)

Mandzukic wins

• Mandzukic

• Marione

• The big Croat

• #17...no not Trezeguet you stupid idiot

• the guy who played CB, DM and CF

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
FFS Mandzukic turned back the clock solid 4 years to when he was Heynckes cerberus, easily one of the most possessed and impressively crazy performances I seen a Juve player have.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
He has been pretty deadly lately, just needs game time obviously. He just isn't the sort of player you bring off the bench in the 75th min and expect him to make things happen.
That would make him an acceptable choice for one of your favorite Juve players right now.

But one of your favourite Juve players ever is a choice that borders Fr3sh like strangeness.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
That would make him an acceptable choice for one of your favorite Juve players right now.

But one of your favourite Juve players ever is a choice that borders Fr3sh like strangeness.
Fuck off, fresh like strangeness would be me saying "I hope Allegri leaves Juve joins Chelsea and wins the treble" or some such nonsense.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Fuck off, fresh like strangeness would be me saying "I hope Allegri leaves Juve joins Chelsea and wins the treble" or some such nonsense.
But...you've been watching Juve for I don't know how many years, much longer than most here. You got dozens of genuine legends to choose from, and you pick a guy who's been here for one and a half years, as a rotational player mostly?

- - - Updated - - -

I mean it's your personal preference and all, no objective criteria here, but it's kinda weird for sure :D

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
But...you've been watching Juve for I don't know how many years, much longer than most here. You got dozens of genuine legends to choose from, and you pick a guy who's been here for one and a half years, as a rotational player mostly?

- - - Updated - - -

I mean it's your personal preference and all, no objective criteria here, but it's kinda weird for sure :D
Everybody got that weird subjective favourite player :D For me it's Licht

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)