Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
:lol: You are very funny.
This is what his agent said two days ago in Interview with Mediaset, it's his latest Interview ( You can find the video of the Interview in The Rossi thread a few pages back )

1- he was disapointed with Barca backing out from the negociations with no notice.
2- Villareal is not obliged to sell Rossi and they value him at 30- 35 mil.
3- Marotta is great Director, and that he wouldn't be surprised if Juve Signed Aguero Tomorrow because it's normal to look at differents fronts.
4- we won't know anything until the end of next week and there is no meeting scheduled for next week.
5- Rossi will join Villareal this Sunday in Ireland.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003
i,m 100% sure that aguero likes juve more than man shitty. 100% !!! so what if we dont play cl. its not like we will never play cl again we are JUVE . aguero knows deep inside that juve just need that special spark and will awake the european giant and win 4out of 5 scudetti and be every year in qf in cl at least. man shitty is just a team to earn some milions very fast . butt no player will love man shitty like they will love juventus

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003

AleEnzo

Jul 17, 2011
This is my first post. I have been a regular visitor to the forum however. Hello all.

Introduction out the way, I must say that there is so much pessimism on this forum. People need to remember that Juventus will always be Juventus, regardless of current difficulties. We can't rule anything out regarding Aguero or any other player for that matter. Of course there are likelihoods and suchlike, but nothing is concrete.

Be positive, forza juve!

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
This is my first post. I have been a regular visitor to the forum however. Hello all.

Introduction out the way, I must say that there is so much pessimism on this forum. People need to remember that Juventus will always be Juventus, regardless of current difficulties. We can't rule anything out regarding Aguero or any other player for that matter. Of course there are likelihoods and suchlike, but nothing is concrete.

Be positive, forza juve!
Thank you sir! welcome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)