Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Juventino[RUS];3171087 said:
and what? u can send 100m to poor africans but instead of it they sign 1 motherfuckin portugese for 100m :sergio:
not my point at all. Just that SUNS said that real paid more for Ronaldo than City for Aguero...and i just said that Ronaldo is one of the top two players in the world, so he "deserves" a high sum+wage, while Aguero is very good but never set the world alight

Apr 15, 2006
Just close this thread already! I can't deal with seeing any more posts in this thread! I'm gonna go on a rampage if you don't close this thread! Hell, I'll even enter a school and cap 60 students if this thread is not closed!!!

CLOSE THIS THREAD ALREADY!!!! :(

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Just close it, what's the point in having this thread now? There are plenty of other threads people can moan and bitch about Marotta in. :D

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
826 pages is just so fucking embarrassing for all the sources we ever had. Fuck this shit. We're so never signing a world beating player till we win the champions league. And ironically, we're not going to win it till we sign a world beating player. Such a vicious circle. And to imagine Marrotta in the middle of it all.

What a sinking feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)