Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (197 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niddo

May 3, 2011
Thats only because no one would pay for him, and we dont want to continue paying his salary for another year.
wouldnt selling him for 1/2 a mill be better than NOTHING!!!

anyways the guy was a fkn prick,im ecstatic hes finally fkd off...hope his career turns into shit for the amount of money he cost us between his transfer fee and his wages

Niddo

May 3, 2011
I thought i u was Rossis fan :shifty:
imo Aguero >>>>>>>>>>> Rossi

but those american jerks claiming they dont want rossi to come here cuz he is a brilliant "traitor" who realized he would be so much better off playing for italy than the US, piss the fkn shit out of me!!!

plus theyre player judgement is so way off too!!!

so bcuz i diss them they say im a rossi fanboy!!

i think and know aguero is better,but i also realize that rossi is a magnificent player too and given hes italian would be a great fit for a team that has always banked on italian players who have come through for us over the yrs like buffon,del piero,conte,di livio,ferrara,zambrotta,torricelli,lombardi,pessotto,perruzzi,paolo rossi,bettega etc...

TejasJuve

Jul 17, 2011

but those american jerks claiming they dont want rossi to come here cuz he is a brilliant "traitor" who realized he would be so much better off playing for italy than the US, piss the fkn shit out of me!!!

i think and know aguero is better,but i also realize that rossi is a magnificent player too and given hes italian would be a great fit for a team that has always banked on italian players who have come through for us over the yrs like buffon,del piero,conte,di livio,ferrara,zambrotta,torricelli,lombardi,pessotto,perruzzi,paolo rossi,bettega etc...
Wonderful post man. I think Aguero is a much better player, but I would be ecstatic to have Rossi here. I think either one would help this team out for the positive. I also agree with you that it is tiring to here people bad mouth Rossi for his choice of national team. I am an American and would've loved to have Rossi to play for us, but it is his personal choice and I respect him for that. I can still enjoy watching Rossi for the Azzurri anyways ha.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009

Would you accept Rossi here only to make them mad ?! - Right now wasting money on player to make someone mad is the last thing wee need , right now wee need quality and Aguero it's exactly what we need !

Okay i understand them i also don't like some Albanians who doesn't want to come here and play for our NT and now they are playing for Zwitzerland :cry:

Niddo

May 3, 2011
Would you accept Rossi here only to make them mad ?! - Right now wasting money on player to make someone mad is the last thing wee need , right now wee need quality and Aguero it's exactly what we need !

Okay i understand them i also don't like some Albanians who doesn't want to come here and play for our NT and now they are playing for Zwitzerland :cry:
And would u want a BUS to hit Shaqiri bcuz he chose switzerland instead of albania

and u think the players we need are those that the manager needs or some useless fools on this forum want???

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011

who in their right mind would pick the US over the Azzurri!????? hahaha the US national team is a joke!

HOpefully this Tiago give away to ATM is a good signal that we are close to wrapping up a deal for Kun behind closed doors and hopefully it gets announced in the next few days.... ALll this Rossi is about done deal I read everywhere could be infact the smokescreen for Aguero! I hope!

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010

i think and know aguero is better,but i also realize that rossi is a magnificent
player too and given hes italian would be a great fit for a team that has always banked on italian players who have come through for us over the yrs like buffon,del piero,conte,di
livio,ferrara,zambrotta,torricelli,lombardi,pessotto,perruzzi,paolo rossi,bettega etc...
Bang on bro! Yeah what do they know. They've only just started playing the damn game :p

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
who in their right mind would pick the US over the Azzurri!????? hahaha the US national team is a joke!
HOpefully this Tiago give away to ATM is a good signal that we are close to wrapping up a deal for Kun behind closed doors and hopefully it gets announced in the next few days.... ALll this Rossi is about done deal I read everywhere could be infact the smokescreen for Aguero! I hope!
Actually I'd play for Canada over Italy. I'm of Somali descent, born in Pisa, Italy and raised in Canada been there all my life. So if I were a footballer I'd play for Canada over Italy cause I have no affinity with Italy. I was just born there, I like their food, women and Juve that's it. But that's just me.

As for Aguero and Tiago...I think it's gonna be the same thing as the whole Dzeko-Diego thing another disappointment, I really really hope we manage to snatch Kun.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
:lol: USA are going to be a very big force in world football in coming years, anybody who can't see that is a fool. They have Progressed faster that any nation over the past 30 years. When the Americans set out to conquer a sport, they do it.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:lol: USA are going to be a very big force in world football in coming years, anybody who can't see that is a fool. They have Progressed faster that any nation over the past 30 years. When the Americans set out to conquer a sport, they do it.
Actually Japan have progressed A LOT more and faster than the US! The J-League is VERY nice and entertaining, I watched only this season but it got interrupted due to the earthquake. Their national team is REALLY REALLY good! And they looked and played really really really really well during the Asian Cup which they won. I don't recall the US winning a trophy (correct me if I'm wrong).

Edit:
How do I put up my own avatar that I upload from the net? Everytime I try it fails?! I respect the dimensions and all but still doesn't work...

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
course they're gonna progress faster than any nation with the money they have pumped into it. Hmmmm good progress tho, 30 years and still fuck all to show for it. Well scary!

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
course they're gonna progress faster than any nation with the money they have pumped into it. Hmmmm good progress tho, 30 years and still fuck all to show for it. Well scary!
IZ is spot on though, considering football or should i say soccer isn't the best supported & loved sport in america, they're doing very well. Also with rising popularity in the schooling sector, they will be a force to be reckoned with once they harness & groom those kids with caution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 197)