Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (207 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
This is my first post. I have been a regular visitor to the forum however. Hello all.

Introduction out the way, I must say that there is so much pessimism on this forum. People need to remember that Juventus will always be Juventus, regardless of current difficulties. We can't rule anything out regarding Aguero or any other player for that matter. Of course there are likelihoods and suchlike, but nothing is concrete.

Be positive, forza juve!
That is some straight up thug sentence construction dawg.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
This is my first post. I have been a regular visitor to the forum however. Hello all.

Introduction out the way, I must say that there is so much pessimism on this forum. People need to remember that Juventus will always be Juventus, regardless of current difficulties. We can't rule anything out regarding Aguero or any other player for that matter. Of course there are likelihoods and suchlike, but nothing is concrete.

Be positive, forza juve!
Welcome Alvin.

Ledje

Sep 1, 2006
waar in genk woond ge? ik centrum
zwartberg

Genk fans? Cya in 3rd round of CL qual. :D

Oh you Partizan fans are everywhere, still I dont understand why all of you were insulting the genk fans on their facebook page.. But we have a very strong team, even without our goalkeeper Courtois who moved to chelsea for 9mln euros..

Keep an eye on De Bruyne, Vossen, Anele and Barda ;)

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003
zwartberg

Oh you Partizan fans are everywhere, still I dont understand why all of you were insulting the genk fans on their facebook page.. But we have a very strong team, even without our goalkeeper Courtois who moved to chelsea for 9mln euros..

Keep an eye on De Bruyne, Vossen, Anele and Barda ;)
maja courtois gaat pas volgend jaar ne? chelsea gaat die ng een jaar in genk late. hoe heet ge?

ontopic: FORZA KUN :p

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003

Be positive, forza juve!
word and welcome

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011

Be positive, forza juve!
Alvin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 207)