Serdar Tasci and Sami Khedira (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I study in Aachen, pretty much on the Germany-Netherlands border. ( I'm Dutch myself. )

Like I said, I'm not too sure about him myself, as I've seen only a few Stuttgart games / highlights. People around me seem pretty impressed, but maybe they don't think on a Juve level ;). I'm just tryin to give as much info as I can.

Sami... I forgot this thread started out as a thread on both players haha.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
NEWS ALERT!

The mysterious player in the black car that came to Juve headquarters I was talking about yesterday was indeed Tasci with his agent.

Today, J-C Blanc flew to Germany along with the guy who takes care of the contracts to continue and most probably finalize the deal.

More news on this tomorrow.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
NEWS ALERT!

The mysterious player in the black car that came to Juve headquarters I was talking about yesterday was indeed Tasci with his agent.

Today, J-C Blanc flew to Germany along with the guy who takes care of the contracts to continue and most probably finalize the deal.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
so far you gotta love our mercato.

Yes we got that old Cannavaro but if the Tasci deal goes through then the Canna deal would look even better. We got Diego to replace Neddy, D'Agostino is close...new fullbacks that are not Dossena, Grosso or Moretti and we're good. If Trez leaves then a valid alternative is needed. No need to be the same type of player. I'd be ecstatic with Lavezzi, Rossi, Salvio...

Mar 30, 2006

Yes we got that old Cannavaro but if the Tasci deal goes through then the Canna deal would look even better. We got Diego to replace Neddy, D'Agostino is close...new fullbacks that are not Dossena, Grosso or Moretti and we're good. If Trez leaves then a valid alternative is needed. No need to be the same type of player. I'd be ecstatic with Lavezzi, Rossi, Salvio...
Yeah if Trez goes we dont need a direct replacement as we have 2 players who can play CF in Iaquinta and Amauri. A different kind of forward from Trez would be ok.

I am loving this transfer season. Great work from the directors so far.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Does Tasci coming mean Mellberg is gone?

Or is Tasci coming this summer, and not next summer, dependent on selling Mellberg?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
NEWS ALERT!

Holy Shit! Haha what a grimy yet sly move by the board to keep it low profile:tup:

True that Mark. We have done well. Now if Secco can untie this knot that is Criscito's situation and get Cron, I mean a RB then damn. What a summer

1.) Diego
2.) Cannavaro
3.) Tasci
4.) D'agostino
5.) Criscito
6.) RB
7.) Possibly a Trez replacement

~that is 7 players costing, what roughly 55-65million ? (Diego 25, Canna Free, Tasci guessing 10, D'agotino 12, Criscito maybe 5 if we need to pay them compensation, RB 10m and 0 for a Trez replacement cuz cash in for trez and that going out for replacement.

~Not to mention that is not even counting the cost of selling any first team regulars I don't think. Nice, so technically we can still improve if needed.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Does Tasci coming mean Mellberg is gone?

Or is Tasci coming this summer, and not next summer, dependent on selling Mellberg?
Good question.

Mark, do you know the specs surrounding this "deal". How much, when (any rumors)?

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Hello, I'm Hans, VFB's Webmaster and I'm reporting from Leogang, our summer camp. There are some negotiations in process, Jean-Claude Blanc, managing director is here to buy our Top defender, Serder Tasci.

Horst Heldt: Hello, Jean!
Jean-Claude Blanc: Hey, Horst, i really like your haircut!
Horst Heldt: Thank you! Are you Jean-Claude Van Damme's brother?
Jean-Claude Blanc: No, i'm Blanc, not Van Damme.
Horst Heldt: Then you must be Laurent's brother!
Jean-Claude Blanc: No.
Horst Heldt: Oh, ok. Tell me now, what do you want and where the hell is Secco?!
Jean-Claude Blanc: I'm here to buy Tasci from you. Secco have busy schedule these days. He's on Double Penetration party at Silvio's house.
Horst Heldt: Oh, been there, done that. Very nice party indeed! Why do you need Secco, you have Cannavaro!
Jean-Claude Blanc: He's old, we need good backup and starter for next season.
Horst Heldt: Cool. We want 12 million for him!
Jean-Claude Blanc: Liras?
Horst Heldt: Euros!
Jean-Claude Blanc: That's too much.
Horst Heldt: Buzz off then!
Jean-Claude Blanc: Wait, maybe we can have a deal.
Horst Heldt: Yeah? Talk to me.
Jean-Claude Blanc: I'll give you Zebina and 5m.
Horst Heldt: Zebina? I'm not an idiot!
Jean-Claude Blanc: Ok, that was really rude, I'm sorry. Maybe you want Poulsen.
Horst Heldt: Nein!
Jean-Claude Blanc: Wait, have to call Secco then. (pause...) Secco is brilliant! We have a new offer! Tiago and 5m euros!
Horst Heldt: Tiago? I heard he was offered to 100 clubs last week!
Jean-Claude Blanc: That's a lie! Wait, have to call Secco again (pause...) have a new proposal!
Horst Heldt: Ja?
Jean-Claude Blanc: Zebina, Molinaro and Tiago in package!
Horst Heldt: And money?
Jean-Claude Blanc: No money, they are very good players. Come on...
Horst Heldt: I dont like Zebina. I thought Molinaro is the name of Ranieri's dog.
Jean-Claude Blanc: Tiago, Zanetti, Zebina and Molinaro?!
Horst Heldt: For Tasci! No way! Nein!
Jean-Claude Blanc: Tiago, Zanetti, Zebina, Molinaro and Almiron!
Horst Heldt: Almiron is the guy with no hair? I dont want him.
Jean-Claude Blanc: Wait, have to call Secco again (pause...)We have a new, ultimate offer, there will be no more offers. Take it or leave it!
Horst Heldt: Talk!
Jean-Claude Blanc: Tiago, Molinaro and 3m!
Horst Heldt: I want Tiago, Molinaro, 1m and the name of Alessio's hair-dresser and Coboli's stylist.
Jean-Claude Blanc: Done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)