Serdar Tasci and Sami Khedira (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayo

Mar 18, 2007
And who is overrating them?
They are being overrated in general. I read about them in the media labeling them as future world stars and football fans have also been hyping them. But as I stated, I dont think they have shown anything that Juventus needs right now. Is that enough or will you follow up with a new question? :) I believe the transfer news was bs anyway.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
The German international centre back who plays for Vfß Stuttgart is the subject of reports in Germany that Juve have opened discussions about a transfer. They want to secure his transfer now rather than wait till his contract exires next summer.

Milan also reported to be interested.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Juve chase Tasci
Wednesday 27 May, 2009
Juventus are planning to raid the Bundesliga again and close a deal for highly rated Stuttgart defender Serdar Tasci.

The 22-year-old German of Turkish origin has made 29 appearances for Stuttgart this season, scoring a single goal.

Tasci has been a regular for Stuttgart for three years and played a part in their title winning side in 2007.

He made the first of seven appearances for Germany in a 2-0 victory over Belgium on August 20, 2008.

Juventus believe Tasci can provide Fabio Cannavaro with some much need competition at centre-back.

He has a contract with Stuttgart until 2010 and, rather than waiting for it to expire, the Bianconeri want to open negotiations now.

Juventus are looking to gradually overhaul their ageing squad and rejuvenate it with promising young players.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
haven't seen much of stuttgart this season but from what i saw he did an good job (nothing special or stupid)
he also played for the german nt if i'm not mistaken
seems like a good defender just don't know if he's ready for serie a / juve

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Tasci agent denies Juve deal
Wednesday 27 May, 2009
The agent of Stuttgart defender Serdar Tasci has denied reports that his client is on the brink of joining Juventus.

According to Turin-based newspaper Tuttosport, the Bianconeri have reached an agreement to sign Tasci as they look to tighten up their defence.

The 22-year-old already has eight caps for Germany and is making a splash in the Bundesliga, attracting interest from a number of giants.

“At the moment I can only confirm that several Italian sides are interested, but there is no agreement with any of them,” Uli Ferber told Calciomercato.it.

“The player also has suitors outside Italy and a few other European clubs have asked about him.

“However, as I said, there is nothing concrete at the moment and Serdar has another year on his deal at Stuttgart.”

Juventus have already brought back Azzurri skipper Fabio Cannavaro to control the centre of defence.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
So he can leave for free in 2010. I guess they'll try to re-sign him or sell him.

We are indeed very well interested in the player. ;)

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Tasci is a very good player, and to get hi on a free will be a big bargain for us. He is one of the defenders that is vying for the spot in the national team, and has already won a league title and was a key player 3 years ago when he was still coming through. He is a good passer of the ball and a clean tackler, he will probably play behind Chiellini cleaning up. Chiellini will attack everything, and any left overs, Tasci will clean up and pass. His passing is really good, one of his best assets i think.

I think all the team really needs now is to bring back Criscito and sign a new right back. If that Tasci deal for 2010 is true, then that's a great deal as well.

In terms of new right backs, I've heard good things about Di Silvestri from Lazio. I don't think he would cost too much, so I think we have enough money left to sign him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)