Serdar Tasci and Sami Khedira (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventico

Apr 7, 2005
Is Tasci really coming? With Stuttgart play CL next season, and having already made enough money from selling Gómez to Bayern I wouldn't think them keen on the prospect of letting a good CB go before a really tough season.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
No, he is not. Secco said we won't be pursuing him, having reacquired the traitor extraordinaire from Real Madrid who will lead us to glory and victory next season, provided his creaking knees and aging body can handle the pressure :shifty: :sigh:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
No, he is not. Secco said we won't be pursuing him, having reacquired the traitor extraordinaire from Real Madrid who will lead us to glory and victory next season, provided his creaking knees and aging body can handle the pressure :shifty: :sigh:
Traitor extraordinaire. :lol2: I like it.

CUNTavarro Boooo Booooo Boooo.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
It's a shame, Tasci is a good young defender..something the club hasnt invested in a long time..realistically chiellini was turned into one, or should i say he was forced to play there due to injuries and turned into a great defender.

I have great respect for Cannavaro and he could very well have one last ripper season in him, but i often remember players like Iuliano and Montero playing that one or 2 many seasons and being very poor.

Then again, Ferrara at the ripe age of 38 was still cutting it for the club...so maybe he'll be good for us.

I still think the club should offer udinese a huge deal with many players involved to get Zapata, Motta (still possible if roma dont act on it) and D'Agostino.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Its obviously early in the mercato stages but im not so sure which others the club have available for the positions.

motta and d'agostino would complete a lot of the puzzle, as could zapata....realistically, if not these players, then who? not sure which others are going to be available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)