Sebastian Giovinco (9 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Juventino[RUS];3903179 said:
Let's bet on 100 euro that i will?
I'll bet 100 euros that you'll see Juventus before loosing your virginity. You up?

Prostitutes and buggering isn't allowed.

Neither are cousins.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I'll bet 100 euros that you'll see Juventus before loosing your virginity. You up?

- - - Updated - - -

Nor is cousins.
:lol2:

Mar 9, 2006
bet :lol: .

No I don't want to bet, I just want to savour my Juventus memories.
I'll do it before the new year, deal ? just 100 euro, it's not a big price for such a rich boy like you

- - - Updated - - -

Neither is cousins.
infraction is coming.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I agree. I don't understand why Matri has started at all, especially along Giovinco. This doesn't work out.
But this is the problem really. Gio doesn't seem a good tandem for any of Vucinic, Quag or Matri. It's the crux of the issue. There's no points for having 30 shots on goal without scoring a goal or winning a game. That's not the case when you have two forwards playing off each other. Gio doesn't do that. It's becoming a very apparent aspect of his game and it's hurting us more than helping us IMO.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Juventino[RUS];3903042 said:
He was not good yesterday, Boeokorokekekemeke his surname right? Vucinic scored because of his bad marking, fuck him.
Cool story bro.

Their second best player yesterday apparently wasn't good.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
But this is the problem really. Gio doesn't seem a good tandem for any of Vucinic, Quag or Matri. It's the crux of the issue. There's no points for having 30 shots on goal without scoring a goal or winning a game. That's not the case when you have two forwards playing off each other. Gio doesn't do that. It's becoming a very apparent aspect of his game and it's hurting us more than helping us IMO.
Giovinco is to be blamed for Quag and Matri being useless! If Quag or Matri had played with Vucinic or someone else they would have scored two goals each.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
On Twitter, people thought he did well. On Juventuz, he's the Antichrist.

But this ain't no surprise, I knew logic would not be a part of this thread the day it was announced Giovinco was coming back.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
its not like he cant create for others when he plays cf or ss, but he is choosing to finish them all himself. when he does that he should also be responsible for the outcome, and be jugded on that. hopefully conte tells him to never try to finish, and always look for players who are in better positions. if he starts the next match, there is something totaly wrong with conte.

- - - Updated - - -

its gio who is the problem, not matri and not quag. only vuci-gio is half working, and thats bc gio is vucis bitch, and he dictats the play when he is on the field.
:sergio:

Regarding the bolded part: I'm starting to feel a little bad that you can't seem to grasp that Conte has obviously directed Giovinco to shoot the ball at will, at virtually every opportunity. Look at how he's being fielded, ffs.

It's like people asking "why does Bonucci keep trying all those long balls?" Seriously. You think these guys just continually disobey the manager's directions, yet continue to get consistent minutes? Or do you think Conte isn't aware of what's going on? Maybe he's too far away from the pitch to see what's happening out there?

That said, I think we're due for a couple of tactical adjustments, starting with the way this player is fielded. To a point, it's like when Claudio was being fielded at LM; he can do a job, but ultimately you're not going to be taking advantage of the player's strengths, and it's disappointing.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Although the success rate so far is low I'd prefer Gio to shoot even more. Particularly the curly shots. To be honest I do not think Gio will ever grow to become the fantastic player I dreamed of. I have forgotten the past and the grudge I had against the guy during his Parma spell but I've lowered my expectations. I think Gio is a useful player and I want him to stay at Juve the rest of his career as long as he doesn't expect to be a starter to matter what. Next year when our prima punta finally arrives I want Gio to be a rotational player. If he improves I'm all forward to see him as a starter but... well, let's wait and see. Nevertheless I believe he has improved over the small part of season that has been played and will improve further.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

But this ain't no surprise, I knew logic would not be a part of this thread the day it was announced Giovinco was coming back.
I always thought you were more the Twitter type anyway.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

Perhaps you should spend more time on Twitter and less time on Tuz.

Oh and, @Klinsmann

January is getting awfully close ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)