Sanchez or Jovetic?...VOTE!!! (7 Viewers)

Sanchez or Jovetic?

• Sanchez

• Jovetic

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
I still think back when Jojo was putting in big time performances in the CL a few years ago. Would of led Fiorentina to the quarters if they wouldn't of got screwed.

Lets face it. He was going to leave in the following summer if it wasn't for that knee injury. If this summer we got an opportunity to get him we need to take it.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Would definitely prefer Jovetic as he would suit our team better, but think we'll end up signing Sanchez (which I would have no problem with)

Vucinic, Llorente, Matri, Sanchez/JoJo and Giovinco would be a very solid attack next season.
I too think Jovetic would suit our play more in building up play so to speak. But Sanchez has a lot of energy and at times seeing as we hardly try counter attacking I thing Sanchez can give us that little extra on the break. I like Jovetic a lot.

Would be interesting to have both Llorente/Sanchez partnership next season, knowing both are low on confidence or underachieving.

Edoardo

Feb 28, 2013
The problem with Sanchez would be that he could essentially only take Giovinco's place.

Now if we look at their 2 best seasons:
11/12 Giovinco: 15 goals 16 assists 3000 minutes
10/11 Sanchez: 12 goals 10 assists 2300 minutes

It's practically the same. That is not to say I would not want Sanchez here and that I think Giovinco is the better player but if he comes I expect discontent from Giovinco who probably thinks he is as good as him or better. Considering we made a large investment on Giovinco just last summer it wouldn't be smart to have a player we payed so much for on the bench and angry. Jovetic on the other hand would be able to play with any of our strikers and would add another dimension to our attack. The problem with him is that he is very injury prone and more expensive at least in terms of transfer fee.

Because Jovetic > Sanchez for our team I would choose Jovetic (I also think he is the better player). But Marotta probably destroyed that dream last year with his assault on Berbatov. Damn shame imo.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Sanchez because he'll be much cheaper and Jovetic ain't worth all that money Viola are asking for. Its not like Jovetic is this amazing goalscorer. Also Jovetic is injury prone and Fiorentina will ask for about 30m which he isn't worth. If we could get Sanchez for something less than 20m then of course we should take him.

- - - Updated - - -

The problem with Sanchez would be that he could essentially only take Giovinco's place.

Now if we look at their 2 best seasons:
11/12 Giovinco: 15 goals 16 assists 3000 minutes
10/11 Sanchez: 12 goals 10 assists 2300 minutes

It's practically the same. That is not to say I would not want Sanchez here and that I think Giovinco is the better player but if he comes I expect discontent from Giovinco who probably thinks he is as good as him or better. Considering we made a large investment on Giovinco just last summer it wouldn't be smart to have a player we payed so much for on the bench and angry. Jovetic on the other hand would be able to play with any of our strikers and would add another dimension to our attack. The problem with him is that he is very injury prone and more expensive at least in terms of transfer fee.

Because Jovetic > Sanchez for our team I would choose Jovetic (I also think he is the better player). But Marotta probably destroyed that dream last year with his assault on Berbatov. Damn shame imo.
Jovetic's best season: 15 goals 3 assists. Its not like he's different from Sanchez stat wise.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Sanchez because he'll be much cheaper and Jovetic ain't worth all that money Viola are asking for. Its not like Jovetic is this amazing goalscorer. Also Jovetic is injury prone and Fiorentina will ask for about 30m which he isn't worth. If we could get Sanchez for something less than 20m then of course we should take him.

- - - Updated - - -

Jovetic's best season: 15 goals 3 assists. Its not like he's different from Sanchez stat wise.

Neither is Sanchez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)