Sanchez or Jovetic?...VOTE!!! (2 Viewers)

Sanchez or Jovetic?

• Sanchez

• Jovetic

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
They bought Alexis for more than 35mln euros and they'd sell him now for 15? Dream on.

Find me such Italian player and I'll prove you wrong.

By such I mean of that age and who brings goals and assists on the table each season. Creative, good technique and teamwork.

You won't find any. So you're wrong.

I'm cursing mediocre asses when it comes to poaches (majority of Italian strikers). I loved Cassano, Del Piero and others.
How about Rossi who scored 30+ goals for Villareal and people still didn't want him here for some strange reason, maybe it was because he was Italian, I don't know. I just found it very weird that people didn't want Rossi after that fantastic season he had with Villareal.

Statistically, Jovetic still hasn't had any season that make him even close to being worth whatever ridiculous price Viola are asking for. He needs to produce more over a full season to be worth 30m.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
How about Rossi who scored 30+ goals for Villareal and people still didn't want him here for some strange reason, maybe it was because he was Italian, I don't know. I just found it very weird that people didn't want Rossi after that fantastic season he had with Villareal.

Statistically, Jovetic still hasn't had any season that make him even close to being worth whatever ridiculous price Viola are asking for. He needs to produce more over a full season to be worth 30m.
:tup:

Jul 1, 2010

Rossi is not Italian :D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

SUNS UNO DI NOI!

Rossi is not Italian :D
Andy. :lol:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Is El Shawarma mediocre?
Not mediocre, but I think he's brainless.

He is talented, though.

El Sharawy > Jovetic
No way.

So if scoring constantly 15 goals and assisting is not enough to prove himself, what exactly do you expect to see from a SS? Creating chances? He does that too.

Now that people mention El Shaarawy, didn't Milan pay like 20mln for that guy? What has he accomplished to have that price tag? Oh right, he scored two goals season before. But Jovetic needs to prove his price :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)