Sanchez or Jovetic?...VOTE!!! (4 Viewers)

Sanchez or Jovetic?

• Sanchez

• Jovetic

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Jovetic easily.

He's better at scoring goals and he's far more decisive. He's also stronger and can play attacking football in small spaces unlike Sanchez. Potentially he's a long term improvement (and replacement) over Vucinic who's just almost the same in terms of style play.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
jovetic stronger than sanchez? how?
I don't think there is much separating them in terms of quality as it is now. I do think Jovetic is slightly better cut out for the way we play as he does his best work centrally, whereas Sanchez likes to go out wide and cut in - but that's a minor tactical difficulty.

Also, I just prefer Jovetic as a player.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I don't think there is much separating them in terms of quality as it is now. I do think Jovetic is slightly better cut out for the way we play as he does his best work centrally, whereas Sanchez likes to go out wide and cut in - but that's a minor tactical difficulty.

Also, I just prefer Jovetic as a player.

i completely understand, i was refering to the post above your, jovetic has hardly an imposing physique so i dont understand how he is "stronger"

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
i completely understand, i was refering to the post above your, jovetic has hardly an imposing physique so i dont understand how he is "stronger"
Now I wanna see them do a rep off, side-by-side, with 225 on the rack.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I agree. Though his physique can be deceptive, he's hard to push off the ball. But he's nowhere near the pit bull that Sanchez is. (presuming he hasn't lost his thang at barca)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)