Sami Khedira (79 Viewers)

Aug 2, 2015
Kheidra is a world class player, he will be back at the start of the seasn, at most he will miss 2-3 games.

- - - Updated - - -

Kheidra is a world class player, he will be back at the start of the season, at most he will miss 2-3 games.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
There is still no news about Khedira's injury but #GdS is saying that there is no optimism from the Juve camp: he could be out for 2 months.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
if the player has a history of hamstring injuries then this is something of genuine concern
Yes it is, although I'm not sure what contact has to do with anything.

Does Khedira have a history of hamstring issues, I really don't know? But muscular injuries are common in players returning from long spells out injured or inactive. Like I said before and what Allegri alluded to, it's a calculated risk pushing players in pre-season, because they have to be fit for the start of the season.

I understand that now he is injured it is a terrible signing and mercato disaster and all the rest, but we judge these things long term. If he ends up as the next Andrade it's a big flop, but players get injured. A bit too often in the Allegri era, for my liking.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yes it is, although I'm not sure what contact has to do with anything.

Does Khedira have a history of hamstring issues, I really don't know? But muscular injuries are common in players returning from long spells out injured or inactive. Like I said before and what Allegri alluded to, it's a calculated risk pushing players in pre-season, because they have to be fit for the start of the season.

I understand that now he is injured it is a terrible signing and mercato disaster and all the rest, but we judge these things long term. If he ends up as the next Andrade it's a big flop, but players get injured. A bit too often in the Allegri era, for my liking.
Easily my biggest gripe about Juventus under Allegri, one too many muscular injuries. Conte's staff were much better in this regard for sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)