Sami Khedira (81 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Everyday i go to work, there's an elevator i have to take and they're made by this company ThyssenKrupp.

If i'm alone there isn't a single time where i don't yell "THYSSENKRUUUPP!!" with ze German accent as soon as i press the button to go up.

I don't know what it is but it feels good.
:lol:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Everyday i go to work, there's an elevator i have to take and they're made by this company ThyssenKrupp.

If i'm alone there isn't a single time where i don't yell "THYSSENKRUUUPP!!" with ze German accent as soon as i press the button to go up.

I don't know what it is but it feels good.
you know the cameras in there have audio right?

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
Where would the money come from for Draxler's transfer fee?
I'm sure we haven't spent the entire extent of the earnings coming from the CL, and people have also posted income/outcome cash flows in other places to show we could have gotten someone else without selling Vidal. In any case, I doubt we'd pay the full amount in one year. Look it up.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I'm sure we haven't spent the entire extent of the earnings coming from the CL, and people have also posted income/outcome cash flows in other places to show we could have gotten someone else without selling Vidal. In any case, I doubt we'd pay the full amount in one year. Look it up.
we could afford someone without selling Vidal but that would require huge financial risks, which we wouldnt take for any random player in that case, only for the very special ones if they become available by some miracle. thats why Marotta said the mercato was over for us and that we will only react if there is an opportunity we wouldnt pass on few weeks ago before Vidal decided to leave

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Like most of the other clubs we are far too dependent on CL income. Between servicing debts, previous players installments in amount of 40m that needed to be settled in the last quarter, purchase of player like Dybala (great talent, but 40m did stretch us quite a bit), would make it difficult to afford another high profile purchase. Seriously doubt we'd be in for a TQ if Vidal stayed.

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
Like most of the other clubs we are far too dependable on CL income. Between servicing debts, previous players installments in amount of 40m that needed to be settled in the last quarter, purchase of player like Dybala (great talent, but 40m did stretch us quite a bit), would make it difficult to afford another high profile purchase. Seriously doubt we'd be in for a TQ if Vidal stayed.
I'm pretty sure I remember hearing Allegri asking for a TQ before selling Vidal. Could be wrong, but I think we were looking even before. Granted, getting dross like Zaza didn't help, but I don't think selling Vidal was a necessity.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
yea where would it come from, we already net spent 20mil. Come back next year for signings kkthxbye
It doesn't work that way.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm pretty sure I remember hearing Allegri asking for a TQ before selling Vidal. Could be wrong, but I think we were looking even before. Granted, getting dross like Zaza didn't help, but I don't think selling Vidal was a necessity.
For every high profile purchase club makes we would need to reduce costs, get couple of players off the books (reducing amortization and salary). Getting Dybala for 40m on 5 year deal means 8m amortization per year + gross salary. Another 30-40m player is only feasible if space opens up, someone big leaves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)