Sami Khedira (23 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Does anyone know how Allegri's training schedule differs from Conte's? I know both do a lot of running, I'd imagine Allegri includes more ball work?

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Does anyone know how Allegri's training schedule differs from Conte's? I know both do a lot of running, I'd imagine Allegri includes more ball work?
Yeah, it's does include more ball work. From the pictures and videos i've seen players seems to be working with the ball from day one of the preaseason wich is not ideal imo.

- - - Updated - - -

Then again wasn't it Conte's medical staff that mis-disagnosed Marchisio's injury? :D
It was the Azzurri's doctor who mis-diagnosed the Marchisio's injury.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Just from reading on a few Italian sites (and the reports from the main site), it actually seems like there is less purely athletic work/running, and more ball work with Allegri. No idea what his staff do differently, but under Conte, besides maybe his final season, our injuries were much lower.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Sami Khedira will be sidelined for approximately two months after medical examinations revealed a second-grade myotendinous tear of the rectus femoris muscle in his right thigh.

The German midfielder sustained the injury during last Saturday’s pre-season friendly against Olympique Marseille at the Stade Velodrome.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Ehh not great. Back by October I guess, hopefully its his first and his last long term injury for us.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone have any precedents with this injury?

- - - Updated - - -

Same injury as Romulo?

- - - Updated - - -

The scan revealed a grade two myotendinous junction tear of his biceps femoris.

Similiar injury to Pogba.

OP
alexjuventino
Jul 20, 2012
  • Thread Starter #1,076
    Ehh not great. Back by October I guess, hopefully its his first and his last long term injury for us.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone have any precedents with this injury?

- - - Updated - - -

Same injury as Romulo?

- - - Updated - - -

The scan revealed a grade two myotendinous junction tear of his biceps femoris.

Similiar injury to Pogba.
    yep its a thigh strain

Tutu

Dec 20, 2014
    This guy can't be regarded as a starter for the upcoming season, too injury prone. Hope he doesn't turn into another Andrade.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    yep its a thigh strain
    That kind of stress injury comes from overplaying or playing too hard when out for a while, we seem to pick up quite a few either way.

We picked up a spate of players going down with thigh strain injuries in September last season - Vidal, Evra, Caceres, then later in the season Barzagli and Pogba.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)