Sami Khedira (130 Viewers)

Juvenann

Sep 3, 2018
:numnum:

What I've noticed here is that posters are obsessed with a particular player (Mario, Pjanic, Khedira, Bon, etc.) and can never be objective.
I usually joke with Khedira or Bonucci but I don't really hate them, in fact, all players have contributed positively to Juve, to a greater or lesser extent.

Jan 22, 2016
I'd much rather we kept our prince and let this guy go on free. He hasn't contribute anything this season and i belive he won't either.
I don't have anything against him. I only belive he is not good enough for this team.
At best he should be a starter for mid table teams in the league.
Next person i see step out of line here him I'm banning
خیلیم خوب.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
because we have retarded apes like hydde and pitbull
Now im a retarded ape because im not into the band of buddies fellowship?

Khedira is bad, like very bad. And it doesnt matter how many insults hu throw...that will never change.

This forum is hopeless. No even in the dark post calciopoli times we had this kind of degradation.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Now im a retarded ape because im not into the band of buddies fellowship?

Khedira is bad, like very bad. And it doesnt matter how many insults hu throw...that will never change.

This forum is hopeless. No even in the dark post calciopoli times we had this kind of degradation.
Chill bro, don't be a drama queen.... Enjoy our awesome season

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Why oh why the fuck did we renew his contract??!!! Fuuuuuuuck!
Maybe to get a better deal if we are planning to sell, or just in case. I dont know.

In the end, i think its because allegri really rates him and put him on the must renew list. Thats it.

- - - Updated - - -

Chill bro, don't be a drama queen.... Enjoy our awesome season
Dont get me wrong. Im having a blast this season. Khedira is the only real issue this team has right now. The rest is fine.

Just imagine us having a real monster midfielder in his position.... We would be almost unbeatable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 129)