Sami Khedira (24 Viewers)

Jan 5, 2011
We played our best football between the 60th and 80th minute, which is after Khedira got subbed off but before Barzagli got subbed on.

Allegri’s obsession with semi-retired MLS players is holding us back unfortunately.
who is a player in your avatar, don't remember seeing him in our team t all. Or he is a Udinese player we are trying to sign/ co-own?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
This guy is so hateable.

The day he arrived this team is the worst that happened in the allegri era. Should be sold asap. No buts of ifs.

And allegri should be scolded seriously for using this poor excuse of a midfielder. Equally to blame.

KHedira limits juventus so much. He is the elephant in the room in this team, everyone talks about it around the media, yet some people hee have the nerve to defend this disgraceful happening to this beatiful team.

Khedira, leave juve.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
If it is because of khedira, then a lot of people will have to leave.
Come in and criticise him after having a shite game for all i care, but don't take everything as an excuse to shit on him.

Like i wouldn't wonder at all, if you were to step in dop poo and came to the Khedira thread afterwards, just to blame him for it. It's what you do.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
How can i criticise a player that is not playing?

He returned to play yesterday, had a very poor game, hence gets criticised. He IS our weak link on the midfield.

If you have a soft spot for him is not my problem. Accept he is not up to par for this team and go on.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

He returned to play yesterday, had a very poor game, hence gets criticised. He IS our weak link on the midfield.

If you have a soft spot for him is not my problem. Accept he is not up to par for this team and go on.
I wanna be mod for one day. Come on @GordoCentral, let me make tuz great again.

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

He returned to play yesterday, had a very poor game, hence gets criticised.
Yeah that's just not true. But as i said, everything is an excuse for you to shit on him.

Btw. You are right, I do have a soft spot for him, but as stated times and times again, i want us to sign someone better. All i'm asking for is to only criticise a player if it is deserved, and not just out of sheer spite, like it's common in here.

Last edited:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Yeah that's just not true. But as i said, everything is an excuse for you to shit on him.

Btw. You are right, I do have a soft spot for him, but as stated times and times again, i want us to sign someone better. All i'm asking for is to only criticise a player if it is deserved, and not just out of sheer spite, like it's common in here.
lol, it's not like you have treated Buffon or Costa fairly, you're definitely in the top 3 of tuz most spiteful posters

Jun 6, 2015
Extremists will rarely be right as there is more to making a point than just using superlatives.

Sadly the days of arguing over little nuances is not fashionable in this age of fast information and BIG WORDS. The incapability to understand/admit the limitations of our own thinking only further feeds these highly opinionated views.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
The eternal starter with almost nothing to offer. Starting Khedira in this form is a direct invitation for the other team to exploit his many weaknesses.
The coach of any opposition team probably prays to every possible god before match with Juve. Their prayers are mostly for Khedira to play.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
These German tuzers criticize Costa one of the 3 better performers of last year and still continue to praise lord Khedira.

- - - Updated - - -

They don't even care about juventus. They just hate bayern.
But can you even read?

- - - Updated - - -

Extremists will rarely be right as there is more to making a point than just using superlatives.

Sadly the days of arguing over little nuances is not fashionable in this age of fast information and BIG WORDS. The incapability to understand/admit the limitations of our own thinking only further feeds these highly opinionated views.
:ghey: Who cares about Nuances if Life is a matter of Black & White ?

No idea why pitlol of all people gave you thumbs up for that post, as it described him so perfectly.

Last edited:

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
No one praises him here. We all seem to agree that he's behind Pjanic, Matuidi and Bentancur just our 4th best CM and that we need to upgrade our CM with a transfer.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
But can you even read?

- - - Updated - - -

:ghey: Who cares about Nuances if Life is a matter of Black & White ?

No idea why pitlol of all people gave you thumbs up for that post, as it described him so perfectly.
I thought his post was spot on, tuzzers including myself definitely could use some more humility.

Your contribution though is poison as always, I raised a valid point about the difference on how you want people treating Khedira and how you yourself treat Buffon or Costa and all you could come back with was another useless attack on my personality.

- - - Updated - - -

No one praises him here. We all seem to agree that he's behind Pjanic, Matuidi and Bentancur just our 4th best CM and that we need to upgrade our CM with a transfer.
I recall a vast array of posters like il brutto, B_Aus, Daidevil and others being ecstatic that we extended Khedira on 6m a year. I don't think those people agree that Khedira is our 4th best midfielder and should be pushed further down the pecking order/upgraded, otherwise they wouldn't be happy that we gave a 31yo that contract.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)