Sami Khedira (35 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I wanna be mod for one day. Come on @GordoCentral, let me make tuz great again.

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk
Posters like you and daidevil are the poison of this forum. Its sad that you have run your parade for so many years here without being banned.

I have like gazzzilion years being in this forum and a fan of juve, and definitely you 2 are in the top 5 worst posters of the history of tuz.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Posters like you and daidevil are the poison of this forum. Its sad that you have run your parade for so many years here without being banned.

I have like gazzzilion years being in this forum and a fan of juve, and definitely you 2 are in the top 5 worst posters of the history of tuz.
Okay little bot

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Agreed. Not so much Nzoric, but in general there isn't any room for discussion here anymore.

There's too much group thinking, and any deviation from that is met with the same small group of posters tagging each other in posts filled with emojis and sarcastic one liners.
And thats on the mods and owners of this forum for letting the situation get to this point. Letting a bunch of childish users run his sarcastic anarchy and poisoning everythread when someone is posting about anything they do not agree with.

Daidevil is a good example.

Nzoric i dont remember much to be honest, maybe i fired my gun there. But im sure theres a few.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
And thats on the mods and owners of this forum for letting the situation get to this point. Letting a bunch of childish users run his sarcastic anarchy and poisoning everythread when someone is posting about anything they do not agree with.

Daidevil is a good example.

Nzoric i dont remember much to be honest, maybe i fired my gun there. But im sure theres a few.
Your posting career on Tuz is one big shitpost with gradually improving grammar.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Insult other members, Juventus players and staff
This guy is so hateable.

The day he arrived this team is the worst that happened in the allegri era. Should be sold asap. No buts of ifs.

And allegri should be scolded seriously for using this poor excuse of a midfielder. Equally to blame.

KHedira limits juventus so much. He is the elephant in the room in this team, everyone talks about it around the media, yet some people hee have the nerve to defend this disgraceful happening to this beatiful team.

Khedira, leave juve.
Hydde, leave tuz

you giant permabitching vagina

3 individual mistakes none of which are Khedira's cost us the game

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
No idea how he starts..misses 5 or 6 weeks and walks into the line up in the CL facing united. Absolute joke and have no idea why allegri starts.

Matuidi benched? How?
Matuidi wasn't fully fit. And neither was Khedira (obviously since he just returned from an injury).

Odd to complain about Khedira based on this game where he wasn't fully match fit and Allegri's selection.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
But you do know it's you who acts like a child in here (and in the Allegri thread, your second home), do you?
All if been trying to tell you over the last few pages, is that i have no problem with criticism - if it's due.

I have zero problems with objective criticism, It's the way you (and others) deliver it that riles me up. Your "criticism" usually consists of hate speech and swearwords, mixed under with preconceived opinions, and hardly ever deserves to be called criticism really. This, and that you only pop up after a draw or a loss for the single purpose to shit on players and staff. But if things go well - you are nowhere to be seen to compliment those you so willingly shit on when we are going through a bad period.

So before you blame ME for poisening threads - you better take a look in the mirror instead, as it's all you do.

For the last part - I have idk. How many users on my contacts list, and I am almost 100% sure to have disagreed with EVERY single one of them over something during my time on the forum, yet i don't dislike them and they don't dislike me. How come? Probably because they aren't as much of a repetitive pain in the ass than you are.

But it's ok. I am the problem here.

"If one person tells you you're a horse, they are crazy. If three people tell you you're a horse, There's conspiracy afoot. If ten people tell you you're a horse, it's time to buy a saddle"

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
But you do know it's you who acts like a child in here (and in the Allegri thread, your second home), do you?
All if been trying to tell you over the last few pages, is that i have no problem with criticism - if it's due.

I have zero problems with objective criticism, It's the way you (and others) deliver it that riles me up. Your "criticism" usually consists of hate speech and swearwords, mixed under with preconceived opinions, and hardly ever deserves to be called criticism really. This, and that you only pop up after a draw or a loss for the single purpose to shit on players and staff. But if things go well - you are nowhere to be seen to compliment those you so willingly shit on when we are going through a bad period.

So before you blame ME for poisening threads - you better take a look in the mirror instead, as it's all you do.

For the last part - I have idk. How many users on my contacts list, and I am almost 100% sure to have disagreed with EVERY single one of them over something during my time on the forum, yet i don't dislike them and they don't dislike me. How come? Probably because they aren't as much of a repetitive pain in the ass than you are.

But it's ok. I am the problem here.

"If one person tells you you're a horse, they are crazy. If three people tell you you're a horse, There's conspiracy afoot. If ten people tell you you're a horse, it's time to buy a saddle"
This is the worst one. The way they all pop up after a bad display or loss makes it look like they're craving shitty results to justify their opinions. The ManU game was our first loss of the season - it's mid November (!). The game wasn't lost due to being a worse team, the players were - barring a few - all guilty of being nonchalant. It is the only reason we lost. Khedira was no different than the others: clearly better than the opposition but couldn't really be bothered.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)