Sami Khedira - Mid- Real Madrid(freebie) (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Think of it this way though.

Allan would cost in total probably around 14 million, and not be a starter. Khedira would be free, would be expected to be a rotational guy just like Allan (Therefore we could presumably think that it would be less wear on his body), and that 14 million could go towards getting an actual AM if Allegri continues to use a 4-3-1-2
:tup:

Wisdom comes with age.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Think of it this way though.

Allan would cost in total probably around 14 million, and not be a starter. Khedira would be free, would be expected to be a rotational guy just like Allan (Therefore we could presumably think that it would be less wear on his body), and that 14 million could go towards getting an actual AM if Allegri continues to use a 4-3-1-2
When taken in accound his disgusting wages and insane signing on fee, its a different situation tho

We must be very cost efficient for a benchplayer

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I understand that, and I would prioritize Allan over Khedira. But with that being said, if spending that kind of transfer money (Even if it is 2 +12 next year, it's still 14 million no matter how you look at it) on Allan prohibits them from getting help in other areas, I personally would just bite the bullet and get Khedira.
Funny people said the same thing when we signed pirlo. Don't understand why some oppose this.

DST17

May 3, 2012
I read somewhere that his transfer to Schalke fell through because he wanted 15mil signing-on fee. Any confirmation of this ? Oh, and regardless of that, fuck that guy

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I read somewhere that his transfer to Schalke fell through because he wanted 15mil signing-on fee. Any confirmation of this ? Oh, and regardless of that, fuck that guy
wich would make him more expensive then Allan.

And his wage would be ALOT higher, meaning he's clearly the more expensive option

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
There will be plenty of interested parties, he's a really solid player, and could be useful to quite a few clubs.

Gotta figure that at age 28, this is also likely his last shot to really cash in.

I read somewhere that he's currently earning the same as Modric (not sure if source is accurate)? Regardless, I think he's going to get paid more than we can afford to pay a bench player (without disrupting a pretty careful wage hierarchy).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)