Sami Khedira - Mid- Real Madrid(freebie) (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
It's not like he's dead he can regain his form if not he'll be on a free transfer and we can go after Allan in the winter if its not working out we can't lose with this guy as i pointed out in my earlier posts
Maybe you're right. It's just a matter of philosophy - rejuvenation with young hungry players or short term squadpatching with "campeones" who might or might not regain form. Yes, we can give Khedira away after one season and than look for another player, why not.

Seriously people want allan over khedira and he is 3 years younger. Its not like allan is 20 and has been showing promise forver
That would be Donsah (I guess... I haven't watched him play)

Jul 20, 2012
Well look at our midfield the only significantly old player in football terms is pirlo.

Pereyra is 23, marchisio is 29, vidal is 28, sturaro is 22, pogba is 22. So while some say we need youth in yhat department it isnt necessarily true because our midfield trio of pogba-marchisio- vidal can play around 5 more years together

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He is a better player than both.

VIDAL
Marchisio - Khedira - Pogba

Dat brawn.
looks great but id shift around that midfield trio a bit. Pogba is playing on the left for 2 seasons now, while Marchisio will stay at DM if Pirlo leaves. Khedira is better as a b2b IMO so id place him on the right with Vidal infront.

Vidal

Pogba - Marchisio - Khedira​

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I still dont see how anyone can complain about this transfer. Look at this season for example, at one point we almost lost marchisio for the season, and at the same time, pirlo wS also missing for 3 months this season. Had thT occured we would have been forced to play with a midfield trio of pogba-vidal- pereyra with the only subs being sturaro and padoin.

This guy is coming for free if he does, FOR FREE. Just like the llorente transfer the wages basically make up for a pricetag which isnt there. We need the back up in the cm department, and given khediras experience and his quality it is simply too good to pass. If this guy regains his form we have an amazing midfielder on our hand
:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Khedira on a bosman and on affordable salary?

Motherfucking fuck yes.
:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)