Sami Khedira - Mid- Real Madrid(freebie) (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2006
can he? there is little to no suggestion that he can since his injury. I mean for $#@!s sake madrid deployed ramos in midfield over khedira that has to be telling you something right there! in another words more like our midfielders will be covering for khedira
They played Ramos over Khedira in midfield because Perez demanded Khedira be frozen out of the team over his refusal to sign a new contract.

Perez's interference really made Ancelotti's job tough. Signing players they don't need, ignoring players they do because they are not superstars with flare and then not allowing the coach to use the full squad.
Then he fires the coach and the cycle starts again.

Khedira is over his injury but is not playing due to politics. He did start 4 games for Germany in the world cup and has made around 15 appearances for madrid this season before being punished so he is healthy and probably hungry to play.

- - - Updated - - -

And I'd rather spend 20 on witsel than get khedira for free
Really? I would think the money would be much better well spent on buying a guy like Kurzawa or Firmino.

Khedira and Firmino .. or Witsel?

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
can he? there is little to no suggestion that he can since his injury. I mean for fucks sake madrid deployed ramos in midfield over khedira that has to be telling you something right there! in another words more like our midfielders will be covering for khedira
i read somewhere he on brink of return from injury.any way he is out of contract at the end of the season and a cheap option than other our targets.if we cant sign with other midfielders he's available at a bargain price. you say our midfielders is enough for next season!but i if verratti is available i think he is the most likely one than khedira

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
Khedira would be great signing for any team. He has a World Cup trophy and a UCL trophy in his bag by the age of 27. He is experienced and freebie. Much better choice than De Jong and Witsel.

Jul 20, 2012
I still dont see how anyone can complain about this transfer. Look at this season for example, at one point we almost lost marchisio for the season, and at the same time, pirlo wS also missing for 3 months this season. Had thT occured we would have been forced to play with a midfield trio of pogba-vidal- pereyra with the only subs being sturaro and padoin.

This guy is coming for free if he does, FOR FREE. Just like the llorente transfer the wages basically make up for a pricetag which isnt there. We need the back up in the cm department, and given khediras experience and his quality it is simply too good to pass. If this guy regains his form we have an amazing midfielder on our hand

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I still dont see how anyone can complain about this transfer. Look at this season for example, at one point we almost lost marchisio for the season, and at the same time, pirlo wS also missing for 3 months this season. Had thT occured we would have been forced to play with a midfield trio of pogba-vidal- pereyra with the only subs being sturaro and padoin.

This guy is coming for free if he does, FOR FREE. Just like the llorente transfer the wages basically make up for a pricetag which isnt there. We need the back up in the cm department, and given khediras experience and his quality it is simply too good to pass. If this guy regains his form we have an amazing midfielder on our hand
:tup:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
IF the wages are somewhat reasonable, his talent alone is worth a look.

The way I see it, he won't be a starter on this club anyway, but would be one hell of a backup CM to have on this team. Even if Pirlo leaves, there is no guarantee that Khedira would start, if Juve invest in an AM

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Exactly. A World Cup winner with Germany and had a key role for Madrid until injuries took over. Still only 27, a nice mix of technique and ball-winning capability. Our already stacked midfield would look even more menacing with this guy in our ranks. Would be a very solid signing. Typical Marotta style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)