Sami Khedira - Mid- Real Madrid(freebie) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Allan would be at least ten times better signing than Khedira ffs.
Think of it this way though.

Allan would cost in total probably around 14 million, and not be a starter. Khedira would be free, would be expected to be a rotational guy just like Allan (Therefore we could presumably think that it would be less wear on his body), and that 14 million could go towards getting an actual AM if Allegri continues to use a 4-3-1-2

Dec 24, 2012

Allan would cost in total probably around 14 million, and not be a starter. Khedira would be free, would be expected to be a rotational guy just like Allan (Therefore we could presumably think that it would be less wear on his body), and that 14 million could go towards getting an actual AM if Allegri continues to use a 4-3-1-2
That difference will be much smaller in reality because of the difference in wages, every way you look at it Khedira is a risk, he's injury prone and in my opinion doesn't have what we look for in a player

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

Allan would be on less wages and difference wouldn't be small. Also, unlike Khedira, Allan has no problems with injuries. And also, unlike Khedira, this guy has bright future ahead of him for years to come. If Pirlo does leave then we wouldn't need just a backup but someone better. And Vidal playing as AMC we do need someone extra in the middle.

We have Vidal and Pereyra behind strikers, now possibly Dybala playing there as well. I'm not sure if we'll sign Khedira or Allan. But I'm pretty damn sure we're not gonna move for some AMC to buy this summer, you can bet on it.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Khedira is a good player but I have a feeling he will continue to be injury prone. With that in mind including his huge salary I see no good reason to sign him. He won't play any games and when he does he will be out of form and shape anyway. Only way I would agree to signing him up would be if he signed a play-to-pay contract or whatever they are called.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Allan should be a priority over Khedira. But Khedira presents a much better option than spending a boat load of money on some useless scrub from the Russian league or a fair bit of money just to have Nainggolan rotating.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Allan would be on less wages and difference wouldn't be small. Also, unlike Khedira, Allan has no problems with injuries. And also, unlike Khedira, this guy has bright future ahead of him for years to come. If Pirlo does leave then we wouldn't need just a backup but someone better. And Vidal playing as AMC we do need someone extra in the middle.

We have Vidal and Pereyra behind strikers, now possibly Dybala playing there as well. I'm not sure if we'll sign Khedira or Allan. But I'm pretty damn sure we're not gonna move for some AMC to buy this summer, you can bet on it.
That difference will be much smaller in reality because of the difference in wages, every way you look at it Khedira is a risk, he's injury prone and in my opinion doesn't have what we look for in a player
I understand that, and I would prioritize Allan over Khedira. But with that being said, if spending that kind of transfer money (Even if it is 2 +12 next year, it's still 14 million no matter how you look at it) on Allan prohibits them from getting help in other areas, I personally would just bite the bullet and get Khedira.

Aug 26, 2014
Why do you talk about Allan like he's messi he hasn't shown anything for you to regard him as that good he's an ok average midfielder nothing more.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Coming on a free, that salary is going to be even more bloated; it will just fuck with the wage scale a year or two from now, when we should be giving other players raises.

Not quite the player he was (big injury issues the past couple years, very little continuity), not better than what we already have (rotational player at best), will want significant playing time, and is going to have little/no resale value (28).

Hmmm... no thanks! Would rather we try to find another quality LB, and move Asa back into the middle.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Khedira would be a great addition to our midfield imho . Althorugh I don't think he should be considered for the dmf position . This truly looks like an allegri signing , just like when pirlo went away from milan and they got van bommel in his place . Allegri has generally played with more muscle in the dmf position so it looks like his choice . The problem I have is that he can't set the tempo of the game imho . Van Bommel wasn't pirlo , but he still did a nice job as a metronome to set the pace of the game and distribute balls , what he lacked in fantasy he made up in muscle .

Still on a free transfer this would be a great signing imho , it all depends on the wages he asks , if affordable we should try to close this deal as soon as possible .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)