Sami Khedira - Mid- Real Madrid(freebie) (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
God damn it people Vidal is not an AM.

Playing Vidal at AM is like bringing a Howitzer on a fishing trip.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
but Allegri said he likes Pereyra when he comes off the bench. also, this is only for important CL games. there is more than enough games thorugh out a season, im sure Pereyra, Romulo and Sturaro will start lots of games too. thats atleast what i think will happen if we keep our 4 CM formation.

- - - Updated - - -

God damn it people Vidal is not an AM.

Playing Vidal at AM is like bringing a Howitzer on a fishing trip.
he played against Real in a CL semifinal there. and he was amazing

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I prefer
Marchisio in the middle, Pogba left, Vidal right, Pereyra AM

sturaro, pado, mister x as back up
couldn’t have said it better.

we also have asa as back up if needed. in this case evra would play LB.

- - - Updated - - -

but Allegri said he likes Pereyra when he comes off the bench. also, this is only for important CL games. there is more than enough games thorugh out a season, im sure Pereyra, Romulo and Sturaro will start lots of games too. thats atleast what i think will happen if we keep our 4 CM formation.
Khedira starting over Pereyra - i just cant see it.
why?
this "i like him off the bench" is almost as stupid
as the "no 433 without pepe".

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I prefer
Marchisio in the middle, Pogba left, Vidal right, Pereyra AM

sturaro, pado, mister x as back up
couldn’t have said it better.

we also have asa as back up if needed. in this case evra would play LB.

- - - Updated - - -

Khedira starting over Pereyra - i just cant see it.
why?
this "i like him off the bench" is almost as stupid
as the "no 433 without pepe".
you 2 are germans right? why do you underrate Khedira that much :D

the guy is still 28 and when fit is among the best in his position. i think Real doesent suit him and that he would do much better in a different type of team (us) where he would play a different role. as a right CM in our 4 man midfield he would do fantastic IMO

- - - Updated - - -

We are not rich enough to pay a bench player 5M :inter:
dont worry. we wont (because he will be a starter).

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
We are the anti Nostradamus, mate :p

----------
Eeh. Khedira would never join Serie A, Schalke is more attractive than Juve anyway.

parody off. I just never rated Khedira, admittedly he was decent in Stuttgart and first Real years. Neither did I like him on a personal level in a way that I would want him to wear our shirt. And now he has been injured and we don't know if he will recover to his former self.

Jan 5, 2007

the guy is still 28 and when fit is among the best in his position. i think Real doesent suit him and that he would do much better in a different type of team (us) where he would play a different role. as a right CM in our 4 man midfield he would do fantastic IMO
I agree with you about him in form and his salary can be reduced.

Buti preferto keep some one healthy and had seria a experience like pereyra and allan,not to mention they are younger and can still grow better.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Yes :D

No :p

Thing is his best Position is CDM i’d say, but
he should never ever start ahead of Claudio there.
this leaves him eather LCM (Pogba) or RCM (Vidal) if we should play
4321 next Season - so he’s benched basically.

if we keep playing 4312 and force Vidal to AM i expect Pereyra to take his Place.

No Khedira in the starting eleven.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
We are the anti Nostradamus, mate :p

----------
Eeh. Khedira would never join Serie A, Schalke is more attractive than Juve anyway
:tup:

Serie-A is for Rejects and old Men only.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

yeah, completely forgot about that Germans would never come to Italy. too bad then.

close thread
@Mark do us a favor.

- - - Updated - - -

dont worry. we wont (because he will be a starter).
:disagree: :D

Juzvn

Jun 4, 2008
I seriously dont think he is that better than any of our mid to justify for that wage. I would prefer if we use that resource for a LB like Darmian. Unless we are looking for a profit from selling the guy in a season :beppe:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Yes :D

No :p

Thing is his best Position is CDM i’d say, but
he should never ever start ahead of Claudio there.
this leaves him eather LCM (Pogba) or RCM (Vidal) if we should play
4321 next Season - so he’s benched basically.

if we keep playing 4312 and force Vidal to AM i expect Pereyra to take his Place.

No Khedira in the starting eleven.
in a 3 man midfield, i think hes better out right than as a CDM

but i dont think we will use a 4-3-2-1 next season, especially not if we dont sign a Cavani like striker. 4-3-1-2 is working so well this season, so i think we will keep it.

i think Allegri likes to have versatile options off the bench in knock out games, thats why he said that about Pereyra. looking at the whole picture, if we do sign Khedira and also sell Pirlo, i think Sami is more likely to start than Pereyra (or Romulo and Sturaro). with Pirlo gone, we lose a starter and we give his wages to a new proven international player.

Khedira is in his best years. he had some problems with injuries but its not as serious as it is with Falcao for example. he should be able to regain his form when given a run of games here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)