Russia - Ukraine Conflict 2022 (19 Viewers)

Mar 9, 2006
British government expects Putin to declare the 3th World War (Dutch press)

De Britse regering houdt er rekening mee dat de Russische president Vladimir Poetin een nieuwe wereldoorlog uitroept nu de invasie van het buurland Oekraïne stokt. Minister van Defensie Ben Wallace zegt dat het hem niet zou verbazen als Poetin binnenkort de oorlog aan de "nazi's van de wereld" gaat verklaren
No money, no resources, that's mission suicide

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 25, 2019

De Britse regering houdt er rekening mee dat de Russische president Vladimir Poetin een nieuwe wereldoorlog uitroept nu de invasie van het buurland Oekraïne stokt. Minister van Defensie Ben Wallace zegt dat het hem niet zou verbazen als Poetin binnenkort de oorlog aan de "nazi's van de wereld" gaat verklaren
Wtf does that even mean? Is Putin looking for help? He has his hands full against Ukraine, in a conventional battle with a no fly zone, he would be fucked unless he nuked everything.

- - - Updated - - -

As Russian state media said; they only need 220 seconds for a nuke to reach the EU
It would probably take a lot less than that to retaliate. No one wins in a nuclear war. You'd think even those dumbfucks would realize that.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
One of his better interviews. Makes some good points. :tup:

However, his Kim Jong-Un analogy is a bit off given N Korea has less than a handful of Nukes that could reach America, if they even are functional in that regard. Putin’s nuclear arsenal could wipe out life on earth alone. Negotiating/threatening Putin with punitive measures is a wee bit different.

I also think how they’ve handled the Ukraine crisis is probably the only good thing the Biden administration has done thus far. It has been a mess domestically and made a dog’s breakfast of the Afghanistan withdrawal. But here, they have taken about as hard a line as they can without actually entering the war and pushed NATO to do the same. There is certainly a lot more to be desired from how they handled the months prior, the build up to this war, but since it began the Biden admin has done well imo. This isn’t to say a Trump admin wouldn’t have done well, just that I disagree with his talking points on them looking and sounding scared constantly. I think the points themselves are correct, but I think Biden and his admin have done a good job of projecting strength and resolve since it kicked off.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
One of his better interviews. Makes some good points. :tup:

However, his Kim Jong-Un analogy is a bit off given N Korea has less than a handful of Nukes that could reach America, if they even are functional in that regard. Putin’s nuclear arsenal could wipe out life on earth alone. Negotiating/threatening Putin with punitive measures is a wee bit different.

I also think how they’ve handled the Ukraine crisis is probably the only good thing the Biden administration has done thus far. It has been a mess domestically and made a dog’s breakfast of the Afghanistan withdrawal. But here, they have taken about as hard a line as they can without actually entering the war and pushed NATO to do the same. There is certainly a lot more to be desired from how they handled the months prior, the build up to this war, but since it began the Biden admin has done well imo. This isn’t to say a Trump admin wouldn’t have done well, just that I disagree with his talking points on them looking and sounding scared constantly. I think the points themselves are correct, but I think Biden and his admin have done a good job of projecting strength and resolve since it kicked off.
I think trump is a good war deterrent president, not sure he's a good war time president

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008

At least we would get a reason to kill everyone of them. That should be our (=world) goal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)