Russia - Ukraine Conflict 2022 (13 Viewers)

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
It really depends on the numbers imo but eventually conflict is inevitable, at which point you either get one absobring the other or a separation.
In regards to assimilation I assume, if so then yeah. In 99% of cases at least, maybe US and Canada are an exemption to a degree. Or used to be.

- - - Updated - - -

why the fuck should Uyghurs assimilate tho?! They are natives.
Didn't said they should. They are being forcibly assimilated by the dominate culture

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.timesofisrael.com/russi...lensky-compound-in-early-hours-of-war-report/

Last edited:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
In regards to assimilation I assume, if so then yeah. In 99% of cases at least, maybe US and Canada are an exemption to a degree. Or used to be.

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't said they should. They are being forcibly assimilated by the dominate culture
They were the exception because numbers were more or less controled up until late 60s, we are now seeing conflict/absobtion phase imo

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
He's not here since Tuesday. I hope he's well as does anyone here, checking on Tuz should be the last of his worries.
i recall he said he was going to start training to join the army, probably doing drills and tuz is the last thing on his mind

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)