Russia - Ukraine Conflict 2022 (17 Viewers)

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
If they said no, would there be no repercussions from the Russian government?
No, they can't do shit. Few weeks ago there was a case in which the contractor-soldier was stamped "prone to betrayal" in the document after refusing to fight in Ukraine, nothing else.

- - - Updated - - -

In the Kursk region, the railway bridge was partially destroyed as a result of sabotage - the governor of the region.

What did you expect you fucking cunt? Ukrainians have all the rights to blow up russian stuff here and there.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006

piece of shits or pieces of shit?
They have the same moron in the usa tho. The only difference is that EVERY single federal tv channel in Russia is under control of the government so their agenda is the same and in the US they have 10000 of different news outlets.

In other words Carlson = Kiselev, Simonyan, Soloviev etc. He is spreading absolutely the same shit about everything - fake news, conspiracy theories, world elites, soros etc. etc..

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Hungary Would Veto EU Sanctions on Russian Energy, Minister Says

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...sian-energy-minister-says?srnd=premium-europe
:rofl: @s4tch

- - - Updated - - -

The Prime Minister of Hungary and a great friend of Putin, Viktor Orban, was brought into the Peacemaker database.
On the website, he is called an accomplice of Russian war criminals and
an accomplice in the crimes of the Russian authorities against Ukraine and its citizens.

Attachments

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
the part about open declaration is simply ukrainian propaganda. hungary never declared anything like this, we voted for every sanction, be it within the eu or united nations.

now, sanctioning petrol or gas is a different story. germany won't support it either, unfortunately on the short term, we are dependent of russia. bottom line is that gas is a taboo for orbán for economic and domestic policy reasons. i can try to elaborate on that later if anyone is interested, it's a complicated story.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Something strange is going on all over the country. Strange explosions, strange fires etc.
Well some Russian bosses needs to explain why their factories, compounds etc, aren't working in full conditions or why those trucks suddenly don't have their carburator etc.
And what better way to cover the widespread theft of public property than blowing up any evidence of wrongdoing.
Supposedly a oil tank has to have 50 000 liters, but after 20 years of theft you are left with 20 000, you just blow it up and blame the Ukrainians, KGB style.

Hungary Would Veto EU Sanctions on Russian Energy, Minister Says

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...sian-energy-minister-says?srnd=premium-europe
:rofl: @s4tch

- - - Updated - - -

The Prime Minister of Hungary and a great friend of Putin, Viktor Orban, was brought into the Peacemaker database.
On the website, he is called an accomplice of Russian war criminals and
an accomplice in the crimes of the Russian authorities against Ukraine and its citizens.
Coming up HuExit stage left.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
the part about open declaration is simply ukrainian propaganda. hungary never declared anything like this, we voted for every sanction, be it within the eu or united nations.

now, sanctioning petrol or gas is a different story. germany won't support it either, unfortunately on the short term, we are dependent of russia. bottom line is that gas is a taboo for orbán for economic and domestic policy reasons. i can try to elaborate on that later if anyone is interested, it's a complicated story.
Yeah, just remembered you posted a "theory" a while back about hungary and poland annexing parts of Ukraine in agreement with russia. Thought it was intresting Ukraine are suggesting that.

For the Oil and Gas part, feel free to eleborate, its always intersting. I'll just say that personally I dont hold it against smaller countries who are dependent on russian energy. Im a realist, no country will sink its own enconomy on moral grounds while bigger ones lacked the foresight to reduce global dependency for decades now and some who can afford it wont even pay the full price themselves.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Yeah, just remembered you posted a "theory" a while back about hungary and poland annexing parts of Ukraine in agreement with russia. Thought it was intresting Ukraine are suggesting that.

For the Oil and Gas part, feel free to eleborate, its always intersting. I'll just say that personally I dont hold it against smaller countries who are dependent on russian energy. Im a realist, no country will sink its own enconomy on moral grounds while bigger ones lacked the foresight to reduce global dependency for decades now and some who can afford it wont even pay the full price themselves.
They supposedly offered a part to Romania also.
A norther region that used to incorporate Romania, before ww 2.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chernivtsi_Oblast
But this is 2022. I doubt anyone but a handful of fanatic nationalists care about such things.
My country has moved on.
I personally hope we are reunited by Ukraine joining the EU, as a whole European family.

Edit: I also doubt that they actually mean it.
For me it looks like another way fracture country relations. Divide and counqer, as Russia would no doubt want do "denazify" Poland, Romania and likes next.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)