Russia - Ukraine Conflict 2022 (31 Viewers)

alaska

May 25, 2013
Said it before and I'll say it again: US (and by extension NATO) should send troops. Enough is enough. Putin (to quote the late great Charlie Murphy) is a habitual line-stepper. If you act like a pussy, he'll take advantage. People are trying to avoid WWIII, and not realizing that it's already WWIII; at this point, we just have to decide who wins.

Even just sending our PMCs/mercenaries (and maybe some other outsiders like the French Foreign Legion) would make a big difference. If the Russians resort to battlefield nukes, then we respond with overwhelming conventional (not nuclear) force.

It's doable. Everyone is afraid to do it, but it's doable. And every day we don't do it, the death and destruction toll ratchets higher.

Sending good vibes and support to @Kopanja.

P.S. Have the Ukrainians not considered hiring mercenaries for straight cash? Eric Prince is probably looking for work. Even better, I'm sure Eben Barlow is still active (to give advice/training to volunteer soldiers if nothing else). There are people out there, itching to help, whose skills are not being utilized.

- - - Updated - - -

he should ask this question in the US, If Americans feel guilty for Iraq, Aghanistan, Syria, Libya,Yemen, Somalia…
USA never had designs on long-term owning/occupying any of those countries. Simply not the same.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
You mean to say that the US never tried to make Iraq, Aghanistan, Syria, Libya,Yemen, Somalia(the pinnacle of prosperity) one of its many states?

I kinda remember American troops pillaging washing machines in Irak and Afghanistan.

So totally the same situation.

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2018
Dubya was hated because of the Iraq war and the Republicans were voted out in 2008 because of it. Is that even possible in Russia?
“Were voted out in 2008”, that’s a pity since they could have done it in 2004 but decided to reelect the guy that the previous year started the Iraq war. Even more, they decided to elect Obama who needed three more years to realize that the Iraq war was wrong and that the bombs should be dropped in Syria and not in Iraq :ratcafe::ratcafe::ratcafe::ratcafe: Oh, and Obama wasn’t so sure about withdrawing from Iraq so he decided to go all in again in 2014 but with a new coalition :rofl:

Apr 29, 2006
Brits are getting relevant these days. Thankfully Liz doesn't recognize their sentences.

Great thing that Putin's bloodthirsty Asians(American-Asians, sorry LGBTQ++ crowd) are using 1960's rockets, after running out of ammo. I read it in the new James Bond article. MI6 never disappoints. Are the vile ruskies going to use Game of Thrones weapons next? Is Putin riding a dead dragon? Tune to find out on BBS+.

Aug 26, 2014
Said it before and I'll say it again: US (and by extension NATO) should send troops. Enough is enough. Putin (to quote the late great Charlie Murphy) is a habitual line-stepper. If you act like a pussy, he'll take advantage. People are trying to avoid WWIII, and not realizing that it's already WWIII; at this point, we just have to decide who wins.

Even just sending our PMCs/mercenaries (and maybe some other outsiders like the French Foreign Legion) would make a big difference. If the Russians resort to battlefield nukes, then we respond with overwhelming conventional (not nuclear) force.

It's doable. Everyone is afraid to do it, but it's doable. And every day we don't do it, the death and destruction toll ratchets higher.

Sending good vibes and support to @Kopanja.

P.S. Have the Ukrainians not considered hiring mercenaries for straight cash? Eric Prince is probably looking for work. Even better, I'm sure Eben Barlow is still active (to give advice/training to volunteer soldiers if nothing else). There are people out there, itching to help, whose skills are not being utilized.

- - - Updated - - -

USA never had designs on long-term owning/occupying any of those countries. Simply not the same.
Yes the US just occupies and takes all the natural resources and then leave, wish there were more good countries like this.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Yes the US just occupies and takes all the natural resources and then leave, wish there were more good countries like this.
which democratic country has ever been invaded by the US? Especially for that very reason: being democratic lol

Putin is literally trying to kill democracy in Ukraine (and everywhere else for that matter).

Comparing whatever the fuck the US was doing to what this monster is doing is just plain stupid and cruel.

This war is literally: "we are invading you because you want to prosper", "because if my miserable population sees that you started prospering when you ditched feudalism, they will come for me too".

Apr 29, 2006
which democratic country has ever been invaded by the US? Especially for that very reason: being democratic lol

Putin is literally trying to kill democracy in Ukraine (and everywhere else for that matter).

Comparing whatever the fuck the US was doing to what this monster is doing is just plain stupid and cruel.

This war is literally: "we are invading you because you want to prosper".
A trick question as there is only one democratic country according to the US and its exceptional. Care to take a wild guess?

Whatever you wrote further "is just plain stupid and cruel".

Has one positive side effect though: about 20% of Americans can now almost find Ukraine on a map. That's more than those who have graduated from a real high school.

Jun 16, 2020

This war is literally: "we are invading you because you want to prosper", "because if my miserable population sees that you started prospering when you ditched feudalism, they will come for me too".
Please do your homework before talking bullshit

Read about the events pre-Iraq war and the body count methods in Vietnam

They were as evil as Russia is now

Or read about agent orange or the oil for food programs. Or how the UN Security Council got manipulated

May 26, 2016
no it's not. The US is not more evil than Russia and you know it. Saying otherwise is idiotic.
By what metrics? Just because you see American foreign policy as more admirable for some strange reason?

Please provide us with some insight. Go and ask the people of Somalia, Iraq, Palestine, middle east in general or South America for that matter, about what they think about US foreign policy.

They both have their own expansionistic, colonialistic mindset and bully other nations. Both are shit. Both disrespect sovereignty of other nations.

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
By what metrics? Just because you see American foreign policy as more admirable for some strange reason?

Please provide us with some insight. Go and ask the people of Somalia, Iraq, Palestine, middle east in general or South America for that matter, about what they think about US foreign policy.

They both have their own expansionistic, colonialistic mindset and bully other nations. Both are shit. Both disrespect sovereignty of other nations.
Because Elvin said so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)