Russia - Ukraine Conflict 2022 (13 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
The only viable and peaceful solution for the war would be for Russia and its orcs to fuck of from where they came, concede all occupied territory back to Ukraine, pay war damages and defer genocidal murderers to be tried Nuremberg style.

After, national integrity guarantees granted by third party force (NATO or USA).
There is no other peaceful solution in my view.
There is another side to this coin. It seems to me, the bear is trying to protect her cubs, and at the same time, keep nato off Russias front doorstep.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
At least 40 billion in revenue predicted losses for Russia at the end of the year.
Iran's oil could become a substitute if they can find a new nuclear agreement.

Jun 16, 2020
The West got to hurry up with supplying long range artillery, even if they oppose the idea of sending rockets that could reach as far as the Russian mainland - the old Sovjet artillery Ukraine is using now won’t do the job. Difference makers like Javelins are less effective in the Donbas either due to its terrain.

In slow pace the battles are moving more and more to the west

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
My bad man, Mariupol has showed 16k NEW graves, besides the already existing graves. I don’t know that total number.

Mostly losses on Ukraine’s side I assume
It's mostly civilians. It would be something between 25k and 50k civilians dead alone in Mariupol. I am not talking about mia, abducted, or deported.

I am alright. We so need long-range artillery. We hope himars are coming in numbers with enough ammo. God bless America! You guys rock anyway. We are grateful for any help, Baltic countries are amazing, Poland is amazing too, same goes for UK. I am probably forgetting someone.
Some other countries are shameless, we won't forget and won't forgive. You gonna reap just what you sow.
Anyway, hope you guys are doing alright, stay safe.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
It's mostly civilians. It would be something between 25k and 50k civilians dead alone in Mariupol. I am not talking about mia, abducted, or deported.

I am alright. We so need long-range artillery. We hope himars are coming in numbers with enough ammo. God bless America! You guys rock anyway. We are grateful for any help, Baltic countries are amazing, Poland is amazing too, same goes for UK. I am probably forgetting someone.
Some other countries are shameless, we won't forget and won't forgive. You gonna reap just what you sow.
Keep going, massive props

Jun 16, 2020

Stay strong there, goodluck

alaska

May 25, 2013
God bless America! You guys rock anyway. We are grateful for any help
IMO we should be doing much more. Probably an unpopular opinion (because everyone in Washington seems terrified of pissing of fPutin), but I would be 100% OK with US forces on the ground.

Or maybe a compromise, like predator and reaper drones and ground support supplied by contractors. Putin and Prigozhin use the Wagner Group and then say "well it's not Russia LOL". Why can't we send in some guys from Triple Canopy, Blackwater (or Academi or whatever they're called these days) and say the same?

Seeing that massive column of Russian vehicles weeks ago was so frustrating. Such a soft target. Light that shit up!

Jun 16, 2020
It seems that Ukraine is doing a amazing job at Kherson and their counter offensive might (over time) even liberate the city. Same at Kharkiv, although that city was never captured by Russia.

The most severe fighting is in the Donbas around Severodonetsk. Surprisingly Ukraine seems to withstand the pressure and there are some reports saying that Russia is running out of steam.

Medium range artillery might make the difference, that are rockets with a range of 70/80km. If I’m not mistaken the West will supply Ukraine with them. Zelensky’s wish were long range rockets (with a range of 300km) but that was a bridge to far for the USA.

Some reports say that Russia is facing manpower problems.

The fighting around Severodonetsk should be bleedy and causing a high number of casualties on both sides.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
It seems that Ukraine is doing a amazing job at Kherson and their counter offensive might (over time) even liberate the city. Same at Kharkiv, although that city was never captured by Russia.

The most severe fighting is in the Donbas around Severodonetsk. Surprisingly Ukraine seems to withstand the pressure and there are some reports saying that Russia is running out of steam.

Medium range artillery might make the difference, that are rockets with a range of 70/80km. If I’m not mistaken the West will supply Ukraine with them. Zelensky’s wish were long range rockets (with a range of 300km) but that was a bridge to far for the USA.

The fighting around Severodonetsk should be bleedy and causing a high number of casualties on both sides.
One of the most senseless deaths ever.

Fuck Russia!

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015

We will leave Severodonetsk and retreat to Lysychansk, it's almost inevitable. It's hard to defend Severodonetsk because of the river and from a military standpoint it holds no value, only from a political – it was an admin center of not occupied part of Luhansk before 2022. And it's much easier to defend Lysychansk. Our goal atm is to kill as many Russians as possible while they are storming our prepared positions on Donbas, and bleed them out. And at the same time train reserves with West weaponry. We can't go on a proper offensive without long-range artillery.
I am alright, more or less, have a couple of day-offs.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
We will leave Severodonetsk and retreat to Lysychansk, it's almost inevitable. It's hard to defend Severodonetsk because of the river and from a military standpoint it holds no value, only from a political – it was an admin center of not occupied part of Luhansk before 2022. And it's much easier to defend Lysychansk. Our goal atm is to kill as many Russians as possible while they are storming our prepared positions on Donbas, and bleed them out. And at the same time train reserves with West weaponry. We can't go on a proper offensive without long-range artillery.
Force Putler into mobilization. That woulf surely end him and this senseless war.
Russians are fearless imperialists until they are required to die themselves.

Jun 16, 2020
Succes mate. If you look to the map day by day, it’s already a miracle that they didn’t surrounded the city.

Hopefully momentum shifts more to you guys in the coming weeks.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Succes mate. If you look to the map day by day, it’s already a miracle that they didn’t surrounded the city.

Hopefully momentum shifts more to you guys in the coming weeks.
If nothing completely out of the left field happens I don’t see how major momentum shift possible that quickly. We are at attrition point now. We don’t nearly have enough weapons yet.

Jun 16, 2020
If nothing completely out of the left field happens I don’t see how major momentum shift possible that quickly. We are at attrition point now. We don’t nearly have enough weapons yet.
If wish that I had some encouraging words for you.

Only positive things I’ve heard regarding the situation in Donbas is that Russia has problems with manpower and that they’re kinda stuck at Severodonetsk. But the truth remains that Ukraine is outnumbered both in people and weapons.

Seems that the promises of more modern weapons consumes more time than expected. I remember the reports of already weeks ago that it could take a few weeks to deliver, but haven’t heard anything ever since. Or they keep everything in order to organize a big counter offensive they retreat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)