Russia - Ukraine Conflict 2022 (12 Viewers)

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
no thank you :)) when this ends I would be more than happy to share my insights. I say keep the russia hate party going on here going :) plus I'm baised I live in russia, I love russia, my wife ( who is categorically against this war) and son are russian citizens so forgive me for not jumping on the juventino_rus band wagon. several times I've tried to correct our resident sochi warrior but then thought whats the point really. reddit and twitter sources are the best so yeah. i do how ever sympathize with the civilians but I'm not on the zelesnkiy band wagon nor do i wish evil on Russia.

but thank you for caring
You can correct no one as you are obviously a brainwashed Zzzzzombie.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

Jun 16, 2020
After weeks of not a lot of movement, we’re entering a very delicate phase. The build-up, and opening battles in the Donbas are behind us, Mariupol has fallen and Ukraine won the battle at Kharkiv (Forza Kopanja). Reports say that it could take a few weeks in order for heavy tanks from Germany and other countries to arrive. Pressure is on in the South and Severodonetsk might become the next Mariupol.

Odessa in the south will reach headlines within a very short time. The port is blocked, and we could enter a food crisis (mainly for African and Middle-Eastern countries) if Russia doesn’t allow Ukraine to export their grain.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Henry Kissinger tells Ukraine it should give Russia territory to try to find a peace deal

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-gathered-Davos-Ukraine-Russia-territory.html
I dont think we want to see Ukrainians bombing Russian cities etc, otherwise whats the difference between them and the orcs, only that the orcs started it? Imo as long as Ukraine territory remains as it was prior to the war starting in 2014, they should strive for peace and rebuilding not revenge.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Russians didn't come this far just to make a u turn and go back home.

They are going all in

Hopefully there will be peace soon
On the other hand, Ukraine are going all in too and the same applies to them, they didnt fight tooth and nail for 2 months for their country only to concede territory in the end.

Imo Ukraine regaining its territory, but not bombing Russian cities and not going for revenge would be an excellent deal for Russia. The Russians certainly fully would deserve to have just as much destruction as they've created in Ukraine, but eye for an eye doesnt work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)