Russia - Ukraine Conflict 2022 (40 Viewers)

Mar 9, 2006
absurditT
·5 hr. ago
silver_32.png

Look in any Facebook, Twitter, or Youtube comment section on the war and you'll see dozens of Indian, Pakistani, and especially (for whatever reason) Nigerian accounts posting hardcore pro-Russian statements of support, often borderline fanatical. This article does have a point.
One thing I've noticed from the more active African and South Asian social media commenters is that they love anti-western conspiracy theories and anti-intellectual content. Makes for natural bedfellows with Kremlin bullshit.

on point

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
absurditT
·5 hr. ago
silver_32.png

Look in any Facebook, Twitter, or Youtube comment section on the war and you'll see dozens of Indian, Pakistani, and especially (for whatever reason) Nigerian accounts posting hardcore pro-Russian statements of support, often borderline fanatical. This article does have a point.
One thing I've noticed from the more active African and South Asian social media commenters is that they love anti-western conspiracy theories and anti-intellectual content. Makes for natural bedfellows with Kremlin bullshit.

on point
Aka lower iq higher chance of believing conspiracy theories or becoming a useful idiot.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
It’s not surprising that the same global south that have faced the brunt of western colonialism/imperialism/exploitation for centuries might not view the west favorably, and are therefore more receptive to anti-western information. That said, I don't know who reads comments on Facebook/Twitter/Youtube etc. expecting unbiased/factual insights into world events, they're absolute cesspools (by design).
Yet we don't see them making lines in joining/living in Russia.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
@Bisco

We need your insight into this crisis here mate, as a true moscovite! Don't just lurk.
no thank you :)) when this ends I would be more than happy to share my insights. I say keep the russia hate party going on here going :) plus I'm baised I live in russia, I love russia, my wife ( who is categorically against this war) and son are russian citizens so forgive me for not jumping on the juventino_rus band wagon. several times I've tried to correct our resident sochi warrior but then thought whats the point really. reddit and twitter sources are the best so yeah. i do how ever sympathize with the civilians but I'm not on the zelesnkiy band wagon nor do i wish evil on Russia.

but thank you for caring :beer:

Mar 9, 2006
no thank you :)) when this ends I would be more than happy to share my insights. I say keep the russia hate party going on here going :) plus I'm baised I live in russia, I love russia, my wife ( who is categorically against this war) and son are russian citizens so forgive me for not jumping on the juventino_rus band wagon. several times I've tried to correct our resident sochi warrior but then thought whats the point really. reddit and twitter sources are the best so yeah. i do how ever sympathize with the civilians but I'm not on the zelesnkiy band wagon nor do i wish evil on Russia.

but thank you for caring :beer:
Bruh. You can't correct me, there is no right in supporting putin, only imbeciles support him.

Mar 9, 2006
While we’re at it you owe me your insights on why starving millions of civilians is a “nice” consequence of Russian sanctions.
Just another non-sense by proputin's imbeciles, where did you find it?
https://www.actionagainsthunger.org/world-hunger-facts-statistics
HUNGER FAST FACTS
  1. There is more than enough food produced in the world to feed everyone on the planet.
  2. As many as 811 million people worldwide go to bed hungry each night.
  3. Small farmers, herders, and fishermen produce about 70 percent of the global food supply, yet they are especially vulnerable to food insecurity – poverty and hunger are most acute among rural populations.
  4. Conflict is a cause and consequence of hunger. In 2020, conflict was the primary driver of hunger for 99.1 million people in 23 countries
  5. An estimated 14 million children under the age of five worldwide suffer from severe acute malnutrition, also known as severe wasting, yet only 25 percent of acutely malnourished children have access to lifesaving treatmen
Somehow because of Ukraine this number will quadruple? or what? this is not gonna happen, the only problem is the prices because of covid, because of high prices on oil and gas and so on.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Bruh. You can't correct me, there is no right in supporting putin, only imbeciles support him.
do you think if someone else was in putin's place it would've been different? i don't think it would've changed the present. if memory serves me right Tomice here tried to explain the geopolitics of this crap and its just impossible either you are a putin apologist or my favourite whataboutism or what ever the fuck people counter with.

Mar 9, 2006
do you think if someone else was in putin's place it would've been different? i don't think it would've changed the present. if memory serves me right Tomice here tried to explain the geopolitics of this crap and its just impossible either you are a putin apologist or my favourite whataboutism or what ever the fuck people counter with.
Yes, of course, ANY sane person would have never attacked Ukraine or Georgia or decided to go to Syria to support there mass murderer Assad just for PR. How can you compare any sane person with Putin? Just how? 99 terroristic acts in Russia, 2nd war in Chechnya, the poisoning of Litvinenko, Navalny, Karamuzra, MH370, the destruction of mass media of Russia, surveillance, torture, blackmail of the opposition, our country is held hostage by the crazy сhekists-сommunists, you still don’t understand this?

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
So is Russia in the right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 25)