Russia - Ukraine Conflict 2022 (19 Viewers)

Mar 9, 2006
I keep thinking about whether this war could escalate in a full scale nuclear war... now i know that Russia and Russians s and Putin, they are all crazy, but honestly, i seriously doubt that Russians think that anything other than a total and complete destruction of their country and the world in general is the ultimate outcome of such a move.
It's chain of a people who will have to agree to send nuclear missiles, not gonna happen, no one will agree on this even if Putin will try to do it.

- - - Updated - - -

That woman is retarded
No, look at them like they are paid actors, they are perfectly playing their roles that Kremlin has given to them

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 9, 2006

Putin's war on Ukraine has quadrupled our inflation ffs :rofl:the prices of fruits, vegetables, sugar, candies, tea, coffee, meat went up from at least 25% til fucking 238,1% for white cabbage, price growth above the inflation rate (18.52%) is demonstrated by 80 goods out of 121:lol:

Last edited:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
What good do any sanctions do?
It depends. If it’s tied to a certain attainable objective they might compel the sanctioned country to give up. If it’s just used as psychopathic tool to make people suffer then nothing.
These are not hypothetical situations. Case 1 is Iran sanctions in Obama era. Case 2 was pretty much all sanctions in Trump era.

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
It depends. If it’s tied to a certain attainable objective they might compel the sanctioned country to give up. If it’s just used as psychopathic tool to make people suffer then nothing.
These are not hypothetical situations. Case 1 is Iran sanctions in Obama era. Case 2 was pretty much all sanctions in Trump era.
Why not use sanctions that cripple an economy of a hostile government with its citizens as collateral? You weaken a state on all fronts, weaker people, less resources to build their country going forward.

Maybe it's fucked up. But yeah..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)