Rodrigo Bentancur (9 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
The undeserved red card aside, i cant believe that this player is someone that a fail compilation could be made from missplaced passes from two consecutive games. His form is just on a Bernardeschi level and the worst thing is that he is a fixed started unlike Berna. Im just happy that he is banned from the Bologna game.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 7, 2003
Seems to have a problem with his selfconfidence or whatever that is. Under Allegri he didn't do stupid things, but with Sarri he had 1-2 where he fucked up badly and Maurizio changed him in one game directly after the mistake. I hope he can be cured and stay in the club.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
He has been a total disaster this season. There is nothing ahead but downhill a la Berna.
He is just not good enough to be at Juve. His passing abilities have not improved an iota since his first game for us.
I have been saying this for ages. He is mediocre at most things he does and outright atrocious when it comes to passes. I do not know how he has reached CL level football while being so bad with passes.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Not going to be a popular opinion but I thought he was very good in the second half and played a huge part in us getting up the pitch.

A good game overall. The issue is that there was another situation which he didn't read well with their goal, although when you are so exposed so near goal it can lead to players scrambling.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
he made some infuriatingly bad passes, still, it was one of his better games lately :boh: if he was playing at the same level all season nobody wanted him to leave. good workrate, plenty of recovered balls, won most of his duels, didn't assist the opposition, wasn't bad at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)