Rodrigo Bentancur (30 Viewers)

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I dont know if someone ask this but...

I saw that Atletico is interested in him and the rumours talk about a posible swap (dont mention names)

IF we swap him for someone from Atletico, do we still have to pay Boca a %?
Yes, if the clause still stands at least... But they always value the players for the books anyway.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
That second yellow was soft...think the ref was a card and penalty happy today.

I just dont k ow what to make of bentancur. Under sarri he looked like he was making the step up to the next level in his game...he has gone backwards under pirlo and his gameplan(if one exists).

I just think bentancur survives simply because we have a lot of work to do to offload ramsey and rabiot...I just can't see this club make all the moves they need to in one summer.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I dont know if someone ask this but...

I saw that Atletico is interested in him and the rumours talk about a posible swap (dont mention names)

IF we swap him for someone from Atletico, do we still have to pay Boca a %?
We already paid that clause for 12M i suppose

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
the biggest problem is the midfield.
Fullbacks are enough once Pellegrini join in.
Cuadrado/Danilo and Alex Sandro/Pellegrini

Cuadrado already proved that he can play there and still do good.
We’ve enough midfielders to swap or get some cash from. A young dynamic full back would improve this squad immensely. Sandro last few years looks like he runs into a dead end road in the final 3rd of the pitch. Also his crossing is terrible. Imagine another Quadrado type on the left?

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
We’ve enough midfielders to swap or get some cash from. A young dynamic full back would improve this squad immensely. Sandro last few years looks like he runs into a dead end road in the final 3rd of the pitch. Also his crossing is terrible. Imagine another Quadrado type on the left?
I know and agree that selling Sandro would be good since he is also on 6m/season....

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
If only we had a player like Cancelo. Oh wait...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)