Robin Van Persie - Forward - Arsenal (141 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
That bold part says a lot, imo.

It's just my gut feeling but I feel that buying RVP would be a terrible mistake. I just don't see him fitting in Italy. I think his injuries will multiply and he will see the league and the transfer as a downgrade. He won't give his best and he won't fit at all. At the end we will be stuck with his sky high wages and we won't be able to get rid of him.

Before you jump, as I said, it's just my gut feeling.
Also, he's a mercenary, so the minute a team like Barca or Real come calling, he'd probably ditch.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Ok :shifty: Nothing wrong with that. I just find that at such a young age, you can't really be classified a true supporter. Too young to really grasp/comprehend what's going on. I started really watching/following football when I was 7 or 8.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Ok :shifty: Nothing wrong with that. I just find that at such a young age, you can't really be classified a true supporter. Too young to really grasp/comprehend what's going on. I started really watching/following football when I was 7 or 8.
Maybe you had slow mental development which didn't allow you to comprehend it at a younger age :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 140)