Robin Van Persie - Forward - Arsenal (149 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Nope, Tuttosport have only been first at Isla, Asamoah and Lucio.

Di Marzio has been first one on everything else + other clubs' mercato news. He is simply the best, I don't know why people hate on him.
I agree. I think Di Marizio has a good record and seems well informed.

A lot of people think that a guru should be right 100% of the time. It just doesn't work like that, the market is always changing and deals can collapse in the blink of an eye.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Of course. You are just too worried that your precious Giovinco wouldn't get enough playing time if JoJo comes here to bench his ass :klin: :andyandbarcelona:
Naah, Giovinco is the right heir to Del Piero, he has scored 15 goals and had 11 assists, no one is more worthy of the jersey number 10 than him. Giovinco actually deserved to take it from him even when Del Piero was still at the club but Juventus mistreated him. Come on man, 15 goals and 11 frigging assists!

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I've always wondered why that emoticon is named andy and barcelona? :D
I have read some past threads here..

I'm not very sure of it,i'll take a guess..But i think a Barca fan who was a Juve fan as well ditched Juve when Calciopoli happened and claimed to support Juve only cuz of Van Der Saar.He left this forum totally.

You can ask some more guys for confirmation :D

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The Mirror making up some bs that Mancini has told the owners to make a bid for RVP or he will leave. Clear shite, but seems to be the paper basically trying to encourage a move. It suggests Man City either haven't made a bid or haven't followed up any initial bid.

The bs continues by saying that we have bid £20m for him, spoken to his agent Kees Vos, and offered him £190,000 per week after tax :lol: Basically we would have to pay him €22m per season with the current Italian tax rate to achieve that lol.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
The Mirror making up some bs that Mancini has told the owners to make a bid for RVP or he will leave. Clear shite, but seems to be the paper basically trying to encourage a move. It suggests Man City either haven't made a bid or haven't followed up any initial bid.

The bs continues by saying that we have bid £20m for him, spoken to his agent Kees Vos, and offered him £190,000 per week after tax :lol: Basically we would have to pay him €22m per season with the current Italian tax rate to achieve that lol.
:lol2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 149)