Robin Van Persie - Forward - Arsenal (149 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TARU

Apr 24, 2012
Juventus is looking at every options to sign 1 more 'top' striker other than Jovetic, that's why I guess it explains why is he such a scrooge on the cash part of Jovetic deal.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Juventus is looking at every options to sign 1 more 'top' striker other than Jovetic, that's why I guess it explains why is he such a scrooge on the cash part of Jovetic deal.
Look at the ammouth we spend allready, and the fact we technically went in the red this season

there lies your answer

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Will be a City player by the end of July.
Maybe.

Nevertheless there would have to be some serious tinkering by Mancini rotationwise to keep 6 forwards happy with sufficient playing time if Dzeko and Tevez eventually remain at the club on 1st September.

They will have:-

Sergio Aguero
Mario Balotelli
Robin Van Persie
Edin Dzeko
Carlos Tevez
David Silva.

Mancini is a superb tactician but, sadly for him, a poor communicator when it comes to man management and therefore I would expect accommodating all those egos a bridge to far.

The more I look at the possibilty of RvP arriving at Juve, the less likely I can see an outcome that would acceptable based on something that didn't involve trying to negotiate/sacrifice one of our valued squad players in a PX deal, or - more unlikely - a fee in excess of €20m for a straight cash deal.

As I have previously speculated, Wenger always drags these transfer situations into an interminable saga, pace Fabregas ET al. As Nicholas is probably right that the Dutchman is headed towards the Etihad( or Old Trafford I would not rule out now that they have put Berbatov on the market and realizing Welbeck is still a work in progress) it is time for Agnelli, Patrici, Marotta and Conte to bring the striker thing to a conclusion by landing a target within our financial parameters and get down to serious preparation for the upcoming matches in Bari and the friendlies against Hertha Berlin, Benfica and Malaga.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
dutch media are saying this today
he is now at arsenal to start the training again but also to talk with the club about his future
manchester united, manchester city and Juventus are concrete interested for him

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
i think manchester united will be his next club
and tbh I am happy with that
all though dutch media will probably fap on juve if van persie comes here :D
Emile Schelvis :sergio: :sergio:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Surely SAF cant be that retarded..He has problems in midfield and fullback positions and he goes and buys another forward ? :lol:

Even Kagawa was a pretty needless signing.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Kagawa was far from needless, they need someone other then Rooney to connect their midfield and attack.

And they need CMs/DMs, but also you dont say no to a world class player like RVP, easily bench the others and partner Rooney, though I dont see it happening at all.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Kagawa was far from needless, they need someone other then Rooney to connect their midfield and attack.

Mean to say it wasnt a priority at all..Their midfield is so average ,you could tell when they got dominated by the likes of Athletic Bilbao..Plus even their fullback positions needs urgent addressing..

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
They bought Leighton Baines, for bit too steep of a price, but he is a really good LB. And yeah they need atleast one upgrade signing in CM, but possession wise, they havent been able to impose themselves on games centrally besides relying on Rooney, someone like Kagawa will defenitely help quite a bit in linking things up.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Kagawa would help but where he would he fit if Van Persie joins United ?He would be wasted on the wings imo and surely Fergie's not that dumb to play Kagawa at CM..

I've always seen Kagawa as more of a forward than a conventional AM just like Giovinco..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 149)