Roberto Pereyra (7 Viewers)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
So let me get this straight... You guys are agreeing with Cronios that Pereyra, who has been invaluable for us over the last 6-8 weeks, as a starter, scoring goals, providing assists, helping control the game, is a complete waste of 15-17 mil? :shifty:
Obviously I didn't say that.

- - - Updated - - -

Probably cause monaco had 9 players behind the balll so a pass through wasnt on. Him trying to beat a man, cause a breakthrough made sense imo
Had Tevez and Morata been playing better it would have made Pereyra's job easier. Same goes vice-versa. None of our attacking players played well IMO. Bottom line is that Pereyra didn't have the kind of match he's been praised for. Effort doesn't put the ball in the back of the net and he chose to take on players unrealistically when keeping the ball and applying pressure would have been better. Some poor decision making overturned possession and led to counters.

I like Pereyra a lot but he has to prove he can make the intelligent decisions of when to take on defenders. Also if he wants to be a mainstay in the hole he has to be able to shoot and score. He's barely a goal threat. Can he put through a killer final ball? Most his assists have come from beating his man. I'd like to see if he can make some intelligent short passes. That's what a good AM needs to do.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I think Pereyra likes 37. All of our first team players should have numbers under 40.
How cool would this be?

Gigi - 1
Licht - 2
Evra - 3
Chiellini - 4
Bonucci - 5
Pogba - 6
Pereyra - 7
Marchisio - 8
Morata - 9
Tevez - 10
Vidal - 11

Considering our injury history, maybe not so much. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)