Roberto Pereyra (6 Viewers)

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
I fucking swear, this fucking midfield is make my crazy. Our midfielders are scared to come in the box. They are not even try to get in the box. This is so shit that I even miss players like Roberto Pereyra who came in the box and want to score and not being a static asshole. And I am not even talking about Pogba and Vidal who were maestro's getting in the box and score goals.

No please listen to Sarri and pass the ball around for half an hour, but watch out! Don't make an unsafe play otherwise we lose the ball. Blegh blegh blegh.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
2 of his last 3 games were at LWB. This season he's mostly a RWB. Can play CM, AM and winger. Freebie in the summer. Obvious depth signing, any formation we play he has a place. But watch Marotta pick him up instead while we waste 40M on some random bum like Karsflop

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
2 of his last 3 games were at LWB. This season he's mostly a RWB. Can play CM, AM and winger. Freebie in the summer. Obvious depth signing, any formation we play he has a place. But watch Marotta pick him up instead while we waste 40M on some random bum like Karsflop
This is a joke right? Are there any links?

Absolute meme/part time footballer :inter:

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Freebie in the summer on a 1.3m current salary and a more reliable attacker than most of our options. Makes a ton of sense to sign him as a squad option that has the potential to become a starter.

Similar to how Kostic on a 2.5m salary is 10 times more useful than di Maria on 7m or whatever we're paying him.

Oct 23, 2011
The mediocrity continues. That “short term option” needs to be replaced in half a year with a “long term option”.

if this is true I think we can conclude that this management doesn’t learn from its mistakes and, and as said a million times by a few of us who don’t blame the state of this club solely on the coach, that these bunch are not the ones who will bring us back to where we belong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)