Roberto Pereyra (8 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Completely out of it still. His positional play and match fitness both suspect as seen in today's game. But Allegri needs to bring him back into form by playing wherever possible, since he's going to be marquee in the scudetto run in.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
I thought Allegri instructed him to drift a little to the left to let Pogba explore the spaces in front of Atalanta's area, which is a very good tactical move that worked out well in our game against Genoa in the first leg, but I am not sure who contributed more to this horrible showing: Him or Pogba? But I know Perreyra has an excuse and earned our patience on him last season.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Tomorrow you will shed yourself of that "Almost" nickname. Tomorrow you will forever silence fools like the one above. Tomorrow my friend, tomorrow you slay germans.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I hope some West Ham or other EPL shit will offer good money for him. He's a nice player but not nearly good enough for a club like Juve. Need to have some guarantee that a player from the offensive formation will deliver (especally when we have so few of them) and with him it's just some flashes here and there.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Hadnt had any matches under his belt, i dont think we could have expected much from him, plus playing him and mandzukic up front who have probably never played together was always going to end up this way. Its a shame his useful but injuries really has ruined us and him this season.

On the bright side, he needs to play against torino, its time we made use of him.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Dont know what to say about him. LAst season he improved by the end of it.... this season he has been a big question mark.

Really dont know if keep or sell.

abrakadaver07

Jul 8, 2008
I remember this time last year he was really impressive, especially against Borussia. Gave our team an extra edge in the winter when our form dipped a little and could actually dribble past a player.

But last night it was obvious he still needs matches under his belt. I understand Max's decision to put him on, but things just didn't click for him. Hope he returns back to his best cause he's real useful to have as an option from the bench. Maybe as a winger, like he played sometimes for Udinese, because as a TQ I don't feel he has the right skillset and as a central midfielder there are better alternatives.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)