Roberto Pereyra (9 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its a weird thing to have said this time last year, but missed him so much pasth couple of months. Defenitely looking forward to seeing him play. His simple but intelligently direct style of running in channels, dribbling and playing one touch passes that move things forward is very much needed in this team, we tend to get predictable or slow things down at times. Mainly missed him tho because his end product had improved this season compared to last. Was creating opportunities for others instead of just being the almost guy.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Fantastic news. Interesting to see if he will be able to help the team right away. After long term injuries players usually loose a bit of acceleration until they are back in top shape and Pereyras biggest attribute is he acceleration. I have a feeling that we will need this guy against BM. The 3-5-2 formation wont cut it in those games.

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015
It's a cliche, but it'll be like a new signing for us. He's one of our most direct players, fantastic dribbling, fast feet and links the midfield and attack well. Can't wait to see him back in action.
This post is absolutely spot on 👌 thats why i think he would be useful against Bayern. His skills and directness would be so effective on the counter.

Jul 1, 2010
It's a cliche, but it'll be like a new signing for us. He's one of our most direct players, fantastic dribbling, fast feet and links the midfield and attack well. Can't wait to see him back in action.
We saw his impact in the Roma game. We looked clueless before he came on. After he came on, he made Dybala's goal and we looked way more dangerous.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I love dis player and can't wait till he returns to the pitch. Bobby P is magnificent and will be pivotal for our transition to 4-3-1-2.

Apr 19, 2007
I think it could be quite exciting to ee him and Cuadrado come in at the end of a game and link with Dybala in a very direct and fast paced way. Peryra could relly keep up with Cuadrado flanking and moving down the right side

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015
I think it could be quite exciting to ee him and Cuadrado come in at the end of a game and link with Dybala in a very direct and fast paced way. Peryra could relly keep up with Cuadrado flanking and moving down the right side
Imagine Pereyra, Dybala, Pogba and Cuadrado at the same time on the pitch. That's mouth watering stuff. All dat dribbling. All dat flair. I'll throw Alex Sandro in as well and the swag would officially be epic. Lemina on top of that is just too much for this league, they wouldn't be able to handle it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)