Real Madrid bid 70 mil Euro for Zlatan (21 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
Oh my God - Zambro not as important to Juventus as Zlatan is currently ? Aieh. I strongly disagree Andy.
Zlatan has been more influential this season and Zambro can be easily replaced by Chiellini, Jankulovski, or any other good left-back who is strong defensively and can come rather cheaply. Zambrotta has been rather quiet for most of the season apart from a few good performances.

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Zlatan has been more influential this season and Zambro can be easily replaced by Chiellini, Jankulovski, or any other good left-back who is strong defensively and can come rather cheaply. Zambrotta has been rather quiet for most of the season apart from a few good performances.

Débora_BR

Apr 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
Real Madrid Deny Ibrahimovic Offer
5/24/2005 8:13:00 AM
The Spanish club rebuffed these claims on their official website.
Real Madrid did not try to lure Zlatan Ibrahimovic away from Juventus. This announcement came from the team’s official website following the reports that appeared on various news agencies that the Galacticos offered 70 million Euros for the Swedish forward.
The Spanish giants affirmed that they did never establish, directly or indirectly, any contact with neither the player’s agent or with the Juventus’ management
:blah: :blah: :blah:

They alaways said that.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004

Nice to hear that somebody else thinks this way, like I mentioned before, Zambo may be good and versitile but I think he is less rare than Zlatan. I think Chiellini could do Zambo's job rather well, and its not like we will deteriorate if we put Chiellini there. Although I still think Zambo played consistantly this season which is very good for the team.

Im really a Zambo fan so I dont expect him to be sold (I really want him to be in a more attacking role), i was merely trying to show the importance of Zlatan on the team and why we shouldn't sell him if infact Madrid offered us such money.

As I said before also, its best to sell players at their peak and probably will past it in a few years, that'll be the most profitable time to sell, I think Zlatan is far from his peak.

Aug 1, 2003
I just wrote a long post about Zambrotta and my computer was jammed :groan:

To sum my point up, I think we will agree to disagree on this one - I personally feel that Zambro would be harder to replace than Zlatan. You have great potentials in Janks and Chiellini both whom I like but I am not certain both could match Zambro's level of consistency over the past few years. Plus fact will always remain that he is a very, very good player defensively and offensively. Zambrotta is such a security to Juventus that letting him go I do believe will inflict some damage to the team. Zlatan on the other hand, though with massive talent and is very useful on the pitch does not contribute to the game as much as Zambro does. And I feel that replacing him would be easier than Zambro. There are a world of strikers who can get the job Ibra is doing done.

Having said that I hope both of them will stay.

Apr 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
I just wrote a long post about Zambrotta and my computer was jammed :groan:

To sum my point up, I think we will agree to disagree on this one - I personally feel that Zambro would be harder to replace than Zlatan. You have great potentials in Janks and Chiellini both whom I like but I am not certain both could match Zambro's level of consistency over the past few years. Plus fact will always remain that he is a very, very good player defensively and offensively. Zambrotta is such a security to Juventus that letting him go I do believe will inflict some damage to the team. Zlatan on the other hand, though with massive talent and is very useful on the pitch does not contribute to the game as much as Zambro does. And I feel that replacing him would be easier than Zambro. There are a world of strikers who can get the job Ibra is doing done.

Having said that I hope both of them will stay.
i hope so too i like zambro and honestly chiellini and janko are no match hes the best in europe right now can we replace the best with somthhing less

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Well, lets just take the example of Real Madrid for a minute. Ronaldo, Raul, Morientes (at the time) Zidane, Figo. Probably as good an attacking line up on paper in the history of the game. So what could be wrong? Well, if you people just go back in time, and remember the name Makalele. Not half the superstar, not half as talented as the above mentioned, but tell me then why even these thoroughbred superstars cant win as easily as they should. And off late, win at all? Thats because, there's noone on that squad who had the work ethic and consistency, which imo is a lot rarer than superstar talent. Lets take our own example for a moment. We sold Zinedine Zidane, arguably the greatest player of our times. And replaced him with someone who couldnt match up to him in stature, in Pavel Nedved. And the results since, speak for themselves. Star power counts for nothing if you dont have the consistency and work ethic that needs to go with it.

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
I agree sally, people with the talents of Ibrahimovic aren't as difficult to find as people think.
Uh Errr. Our survey says: Naive.
Zlatan is still growing in stature as a player - he is not the finished article, but when he is; we'll finally have a player (with youth on his side) that other clubs envy us for. This is certain.
From the horse's mouth:
"Only an injury can prevent me from becoming the world's strongest forward."

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I agree sally, people with the talents of Ibrahimovic aren't as difficult to find as people think.
Oh please Desmond, you know better than that.

And I have a question. Would you sell Del Piero to anyone for 70 million?

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Altair ] ++
If anyone says no to 70 mil for Del Piero(including Del Piero himself), they need a lobotomy.
if anyone is willing to offer a quarter of that for del piero they need one as well

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Altair ] ++
If anyone says no to 70 mil for Del Piero(including Del Piero himself), they need a lobotomy.
Well my question was to Desmond because I think he definately would have said no to the sale of Del Piero at any time.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002

Oh please Desmond, you know better than that.
There ARE players with his talent.You and I both know that.Carlos Tevez, Fernando Torres, Alberto Gilardino, Antonio Cassano, Adriano etc. You guys make it seem like he's the next Maradona.Best youngster in the world?I wholeheartedly disagree.
And I have a question. Would you sell Del Piero to anyone for 70 million?
If I were to be entirely objective, yes.No matter how big a fan of Del Piero's I may be,Juve comes first.Him going to Palermo was a bad joke,but I'd seriously consider 70 million euros.

Besides, it doesn't reflect too badly on Del Piero if he becomes the second most expensive player in the world.;)

Menace

Apr 22, 2005

There ARE players with his talent.You and I both know that.Carlos Tevez, Fernando Torres, Alberto Gilardino, Antonio Cassano, Adriano etc. You guys make it seem like he's the next Maradona.Best youngster in the world?I wholeheartedly disagree.

If I were to be entirely objective, yes.No matter how big a fan of Del Piero's I may be,Juve comes first.Him going to Palermo was a bad joke,but I'd seriously consider 70 million euros.

Besides, it doesn't reflect too badly on Del Piero if he becomes the second most expensive player in the world.;)
Torres :eek: and Gilardino are goal scorers not support strikers and no Rooney is the next Maradona :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)