Real Madrid bid 70 mil Euro for Zlatan (1 Viewer)

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
Real madrid wants to buy Zlatan for 70 million euro, making him the second highest transfer in history, nr 1 being Zidane also from Juventus to Real.

Mino Raiola(Zlatans Agent) has confirmed the bid but sais Juventus are not willing to let Ibrahimovic go.

The board has simply said.

-Ibrahimovic is not for sale.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
damn straight he's not for sale

though it'd be a fantastic piece of business, increasing a player's value like that over one season :eek:

OP
Shoryuken

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4
    My words exactly Gray, NO WAY he is for sale.

The buisness aspect of it is truly amazing. 70 mil euro, I mean WOW, in one year of Serie A, his market value has skyrocketed.

Im happy for Zlatan and most of all for Juve and fans all around the world.

If they decide to sell him i will be pissed, Zlatan is my favourite player(since im Swedish maybe thats natural) and would die if he went to Real.

I cheered like a maniac when Juve bought him and to sell him after one year would be disgraceful. And when his time at juve is up i truly hope he will go to Barcelona and not Real.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
    70 million:rolleyes: we can buy half of calcio for that money:D

But NO!

It wouldnt be fair to let him go after the first season, he gave to Juve so much this season.

real is really starting to piss me with their intersests in our players

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    Are you serious? Anyone would be foolish to say no to that much money :D simply adhering to capitalist mantra "sell high buy low". Seriously though, I dont think Ibrahimovic was as instrumental as he's put to be, he's all potential though with his young age and all; it would be tough to evaluate the pros and cons of such a transaction. However, Capello seem to highly rate him so I doubt it would go through.

OP
    Shoryuken

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
  • Thread Starter #15
    ++ [ originally posted by juvelover ] ++
    i don't believe this ,, real won't buy a player with that figure , if it's true , sell him and bring cassano plus gilardino
    1. Zinedine Zidane 75,1 mil euro
    (Juventus-Real Madrid, 2001)

Believe it.

Add, Luis figo and Ronaldo and beckham to that eqation and its easier to believe, they were all bought for about 150 mil euro together.

And no Cassano and Gila can stay where they are, we have all the offensive quality we need.

Piero,Zlatan,Trez,Mutu,Zalayeta

More then enough attackers.

trezgool

Dec 20, 2004
    I wouldn't sell him for that money. We finally got a great player with big potential and who is performing great. There's no guarantee that the players we would get for the money are going to make the team better (gila-cassano for example).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)