Real Madrid bid 70 mil Euro for Zlatan (32 Viewers)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Sell him and buy: Cassano, Gilardino and Pizarro and Chivu.
For the money that is left, add the sale of Trezeguet and get someone like Ronaldinho :p

(just kidding, though it is very tempting I think...)

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
Actually, I can't see Moggi turn down a bit like this really, if its true. He would try to sqeeze out even more, maybe get 75m € and then have the transferseason saved. Get a lot of great players and rebuild the squad without too many sacrifices... I think we will sell Zlatan :sad:

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
Actually, I can't see Moggi turn down a bit like this really, if its true. He would try to sqeeze out even more, maybe get 75m € and then have the transferseason saved. Get a lot of great players and rebuild the squad without too many sacrifices... I think we will sell Zlatan :sad:
I hope your wrong..!

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
Actually, I think I'm not. But I hope I'm wrong cuz if Zlatan goes to Real, I wont be able to watch every Juve game of the season :sad: They would show each and every real Madrid game then... ARgh... but its a great deal for Juventus. And I really think Moggi will sell for a fantasy-sum like 70m€+

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
Keep him. He's still very young.

Even if they want to sell him, keep him for a few more years to help us and then sell him for around the same money again, or even more, he's young his value won't go down.

I don't like this shit btw. It might cause some displease to the player if he prefered to go to Real... Or even if he didn't it's still might be an unsettling thing for the dressing room. Stupid Real grrr

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
LOL I just read this from Aftonbladet. Kristina Kappelin (ms. full of crap) wrote: Zlatan is the symbol of the scudetto, it's thanks to him that Juve have won the serie A. Zlatan is "lo scudetto".

again Swedish media shows how full of crap they are, but still... he was REALLY important and great this season... but they dont even mention Camoranesi, emerson, Cannavaro, Thuram etc....

and that Kappelin just had to write: Better than Del Piero, better than Trezeguet... (she is a Roma fan... In love with Totti btw..)

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
If it's true. I want to sell Zlatan right away. not that im not grateful or happy with Zlatan, but damnnn... that is a sh1t load of money. remember what selling Zidane did to the club. Buffon Thuram Nedved etc...
not we can get Gilardino cassano pizarro chivu samuel hahahha :D

OP
Shoryuken

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
  • Thread Starter #53
    ++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
    LOL I just read this from Aftonbladet. Kristina Kappelin (ms. full of crap) wrote: Zlatan is the symbol of the scudetto, it's thanks to him that Juve have won the serie A. Zlatan is "lo scudetto".

again Swedish media shows how full of crap they are, but still... he was REALLY important and great this season... but they dont even mention Camoranesi, emerson, Cannavaro, Thuram etc....

and that Kappelin just had to write: Better than Del Piero, better than Trezeguet... (she is a Roma fan... In love with Totti btw..)
    Dont undurstand why she is full of crap since Zlatan has been Juventus most important player this season. If you want to read about Thuram you should move to France.

And actually she was quoting gazzeta dello sport which gave Cannavaro and Zlatan both 8,5 which was the highest for the whole juve squad.

Its perfectly undurstandable they are praising Zlatan since he has had such an extrodinary season.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    I heard it was for 48 million....maybe that was pounds though-dan't remember. but for 70....imagine what we could get for 70 million!

OP
    Shoryuken

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
  • Thread Starter #55
    I wouldnt switch Zlatan for Gila-Cassano either.

If Zlatan doesnt score, he passes to someone who will.

Improve his finishing and he will be the perfect forward. Tall, Fast, Strong, Technical, Tough to take the ball from.

And besides id rather have two forwards scoring about the same amount of goals then one scoring 22 and the other scoring 7.

Forget about Cassano or Gila, we have all the attackers we need, and then sum, We need to start looking for a replacement for Neddy, i think he only got two more years in him.

trezgool

Dec 20, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++
    I wouldnt switch Zlatan for Gila-Cassano either.

If Zlatan doesnt score, he passes to someone who will.

Improve his finishing and he will be the perfect forward. Tall, Fast, Strong, Technical, Tough to take the ball from.

And besides id rather have two forwards scoring about the same amount of goals then one scoring 22 and the other scoring 7.

Forget about Cassano or Gila, we have all the attackers we need, and then sum, We need to start looking for a replacement for Neddy, i think he only got two more years in him.
    WORD!

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
    Hahaha. Aftonbladet. The worlds least reliable source.
    They just put words in the mouth of Mino Raiola (Zlatans agent). "It is true that Real are interested. And about the sum that you are mentioning, it may seem surprising but fact is I'm not surprised. During this year, Zlatan has developed and he is as of right now the best player in the world".

Now, I doubt he said half of this. But bottom line is, Real Madrid are interested, and they have been in touch with Zlatans agent. You can be sure of that.
    But don't trust the given price for a second.
    It's just bull.

OP
    Shoryuken

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
  • Thread Starter #60
    Im just quoting the newspaper, i doubt you have to explain this to people, very few believe everything they read.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)