Rafinha - Schalke04 - RB (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2002
Wow, I never thought Juve would go for a brazilian defender, but Rafinha is just awesome. He's got a complete game and a tactical mind beyond his years. You'd be extremely lucky to get him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I wonder what Amauri, Melo, and Diego would say to him when Rafinha calls them for advice. They go like "Yeah, its awesome here. Whenever we lose us Brazilians get the blame for it and if you're not performing then there's going to be these crazy rumors about us partying 24/7. We're living the dream. WOHO!".

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Rafinha, Grygera, Kjaer, Caceres, Chiellini, Ariaudo, Grosso, Criscito or Kolarov.

not bad eh?

1st post edited. :mad:
I really hope we don't sign Caceres as a CB.

I could almost tolerate it as a RB (wouldn't be needed if Rafinha was bought), but I think 10m or so could be spend on a better CB.

Is this supposed Rafinha deal for January or June?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Can anyone confirm or deny the reports that were flying about a while ago that Schalke are in financial trouble?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Sweet.

I'd offer them nothing for Rafinha, then.

We'll be doing them a favour by saving them from paying his wages. :D

JKane

May 31, 2001
rafinha is a very good player indeed. there were some problems with him though in the past and we should consider that. magath, the current schalke manager, is getting the best out of him this season but we have to be aware that he is a player who needs strong leadership in order to perform. we're not having that atm. he'd be a good signing though, caceres could move in next to chiello.

Jan 22, 2009
Do you know anything more about it?

It would have been a month or two ago I saw the reports.
I read that it was about a huge loan they took from a London based investment fund, that was around 100 mil euro...after that they were lacking fresh funds, so they made several daughter companies, which are all in debt now! So all together it was reported they are 200+ million euro in debt! The will either have to seell players or part of the stadium!
Personally I think they will sell their keeper Noier to Bayern for 20 million atleast..

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I read that it was about a huge loan they took from a London based investment fund, that was around 100 mil euro...after that they were lacking fresh funds, so they made several daughter companies, which are all in debt now! So all together it was reported they are 200+ million euro in debt! The will either have to seell players or part of the stadium!
Personally I think they will sell their keeper Noier to Bayern for 20 million atleast..
Dodgy accounting gone wrong, then? Nice.

Their 'keeper has been linked to Man Utd quite a lot as well, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if he went to Bayern.

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
i dont think the schalke management is that dumb
Magath isn't dump, indeed. The rest there is.
Rafinha is pretty important right now but Magath showed now often enough this season that he can find a 20 year old talent in some 4th League club who's starting for Schalke one week later and performs better then anybody else.

Can anyone confirm or deny the reports that were flying about a while ago that Schalke are in financial trouble?
They were. They sorted it out now.

Neuer won't leave. He's Schalke over and over, he will never ever leave.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I really hope we don't sign Caceres as a CB.

I could almost tolerate it as a RB (wouldn't be needed if Rafinha was bought), but I think 10m or so could be spend on a better CB.

Is this supposed Rafinha deal for January or June?
I forgot about Legro. I can support him as a backup for the rest of the 2010-11 season. He'll leave for free or retire after that.

So having Rafinha and Grygera at RB, Chiello, Kjaer, Legro, Ariaudo at CB and Grosso+Criscito/Kolarov at LB wouldn't be bad. Brazzo would be the versatile guy that can play on the right or left in case of emergency.

I think the rumour are for January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)